close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Zombie DreamZ

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Hailstorm, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Hailstorm

Hailstorm Boom Shacka

Who else dreams about Zombies. Usually twice a week for me. I get alot of exercise for sure.

One thing. Ear protection. I need to buy some electric ear muffs. Cuz you can't hear them shuffling along with plugs in.....:shocked:

Something else. I don't freak out. Not saying I would be that way awake. I don't dream that I am home. Which is the sucky part. Always stuck without ammo and running my butt off.

Just remember. You don't have to be a fast runner. Just faster than the slowest of your group.lol

2. Glock20 10mm

Glock20 10mm Use Linux!

I am partially deaf (I wear hearing aids... when I want to listen to people) so I won't hear them anyhow... that's why I have a dog... when he runs it's time for me to follow!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012

3. spork

spork Caffeinator

The only time I dreamed about zombies involved a bunch of them breaking into my home and trashing the place while I wasn't there. I came home to find bodily floods and bits of flesh laying all over the house. I woke up panicked because I realized that I didn't have enough Pine Sol, 409, and bleach to clean it all up.

Since that horrible nightmare I have stocked up on apocalytic cleaning supplies.

4. alabaster

alabaster Swollen Member

I wish I was having dreams of zombies. I love the zombie craze, I think it's fun.

I've been having a lot of dreams of going to visit someone in a hospital back home with a little girl in tow. Apparently she's my daughter. I'm trying to calm her while telling her about why we're there and who we're visiting. She's very upset. I think this bothers me so much because I've been married for well over a decade and have no kids. I never wanted them, either. Now, for some reason I feel like I may want to reconsider. Like I'm being called to have them or something. Very troubling dream to me, for some reason. Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with zombies, it's just dream related.

5. Dr.Crash

Dr.Crash

There's an app for that.... No joke. I just started using this app called "Zombies, Run!" it's a running app that uses the GPS of your smart phone to track your run while you look for items your camp can use. You can also turn on the interval mode which has zombies chase you making you run faster every so often. Since using this app I've had at least a dozen zombie dreams. It actually makes my runs go by faster too.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

6. Hailstorm

Hailstorm Boom Shacka

They have a App for everything. lol

I am surprised I have sheets on my bed from the running.

7. ronin.45

ronin.45

My zombie dreams usually involve barricading my house and passing out guns to my friends. It's interesting who gets what gun. I think I'm very honest in my dreams about my friends shooting abilities.:whistling: