close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ZIMMERMAN TRIAL Discussion:

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by wingryder, Jun 25, 2013.

1. MtBaldy

MtBaldy Obie Wan, RIP

You do know his activities on that night were thoroughly scrutinized by Sanford Police right? On the night of the shooting they held him for 5 hours and question his version of events repeatedly right? You know Zimmerman submitted to this voluntarily and without lawyering up right? You do know he submitted voluntarily, again without lawyering up, to a voice stress analysis? And was determined by that analysis to be telling the complete truth? He voluntarily met with Sanford Police and took them on a walk through of events of that night right? You know Sanford Police conducted an investigation and questioned everyone with any first hand knowledge of the events of that night right? You know the investigation was submitted to the Sanford DA and he concluded there was no indication it was anything other than self defense and declined to charge Zimmerman right?

Fact is it was an open and shut self defense case until the race baiters became involved. Fact is Rick Scott caved to their threats of racial violence and decided destroying one likely innocent man's life was an acceptable cost to avoiding riots in FL cities.

Edit:

Aaah, WarCry got in while I was typing but I'll leave this up anyway.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
  2. jim goose

jim goose "The Goose"

Insults? Really.

The idiot is the guy who follows people around at night, and into alley ways without identifying himself. If thats something you do, then I can quit now, because your gene pool, and its ability to reproduce itself, will eventually kill itself off.

3. G23Gen4TX

G23Gen4TX

Nahhh... I agree with WarCry. You are indeed what he says you are.

Go make up an alternative reality somewhere else, Neo.

4. Russ in PA

Russ in PA

Can't we all just get along?

5. unit1069

unit1069

This is quite an incredible assertion, unless there's testimony to support it. If Zimmerman had acted in this manner during any of the nearly 50 calls to the Sanford PD I'm sure the world would have heard about that, don't you?

However, since I admit I don't know every detail about Zimmerman's history as the neighborhood watch captain I will rely on you to provide support for your statement.

6. G23Gen4TX

G23Gen4TX

I know I'm sober so I must be seeing things.

7. wingryder

wingryder

:rofl: I see what you did there.

8. WarCry

WarCry

Yes, I insulted you. Because you've insulted every person with any sort of rational-thinking skills by continuing to ignore facts and argue with speculation, unfounded by even the weakest of circumstantial evidence.

I find it insulting that anyone would be that willfully ignorant. I find it to be one of two things: Either you're an embarrassment to whatever educational process you've come up through, or you're deliberately presenting a completely fallacious argument just for the sake of arguing (in internet vernacular, known as 'trolling').

Regardless of which of these two things is true, the short-hand I've selected to describe it is "idiotic", and therefore, the person employing one or both of them is an idiot.

I will gladly revise my opinion of you if you do the same thing I did - support your view with facts from testimony or police reports. Unless and until that happens, my opinion stands as my opinion. No one has to agree with me (though it appears several do).

9. Inebriated

Inebriated

What about WarCry giving you examples of evidence in Zimmerman's favor implies that he thinks Zimmerman deserves no scrutiny?

10. unit1069

unit1069

In order to prevent this thread from being closed let's not let it devolve into an insulting match and just let jim goose provide factual information. We'll soon find out if he is capable of stating facts, educated opinions based upon facts, or is reciting incendiary speculation to push buttons.

11. zoyter2

zoyter2 Yeah, so what?

Again, you are needlessly convoluting the issue. Neither GZ's intelligence nor TM's welcome is an issue.

The only issue here is physical interactions that led up to TM's being shot and killed, and whether THAT was a legal response by GZ.

12. unit1069

unit1069

Please feel free to inform us of any Zimmerman actions deemed by the Sanford PD to have been improper on the night of 2/26/12 or any of the other 40+ times he called to report unknown persons in the complex.

Interesting that you consider a sidewalk an "alley way". Have you seen the aerial photo shots of the complex, by any chance?

13. frank4570

frank4570

I think he is saying that it is zimmermans fault, including if zimmermans story is true.

14. DocCasualty

DocCasualty

One thing the testimony has made very clear so far is that TM, who was supposedly in fear of the "crazy ***** cracker" following him per DeeDee's testimony, had lost GZ and had plenty of time to get back to his "daddy fiancee" townhouse but didn't. Of course he could have called 911 but we've been told he would not have trusted the police, so I can accept that. Still, why did he choose to lurk in the shadows and confront GZ, which even DeeDee corroborates as having happened? This doesn't sound like somebody who was in fear.

15. WarCry

WarCry

Well, see, that doesn't support the idea of Zimmerman running him down like a treed animal with intent to first intimidate, then assault and batter, and finally kill him. And it it doesn't support that idea, it's OBVIOUSLY not true, and simply people making up excuses.

16. PaLEOjd

PaLEOjd

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That is what happens when you are clueless and blind as to what actually happened here to get Mr. Zimmerman on trial. He did NOTHING wrong according to the law.
    There was no arrest because it was not warranted according to the officer that investigated this case. The ONLY reason he is on trial is because of the Liberal media, along with the "hate whitey" crowd led by Sharpten and Jackson.

Do you remember a little old document called the Constitution? We have something called the 2nd Amendment. Mr. Zimmerman had every right to be carrying a pistol, This Liberal stuff is really out of control in this Country and it seems you have fallen right into their control.

17. countrygun

countrygun

It's kind of hard on the liberal ego, after making all kinds of claims for months, to have to admit that George Zimmerman was doing nothing illegal and was racially profiled and stalked by a vigilante who took the law into his own hands and attacked Zimmerman rather that do the responsible thing and use his cell phone to call the cops and report a suspicious person.

TM should have called the cops and let them handle it rather than trying to detain Zimmerman on his own. I don't care if he was tired of "the creepy ****** crackers" always getting away, that is no reason for him to take the law into his own hands,

18. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

Yep.

Don't bring Skittles to a gun fight unless you are willing to taste the rainbow.

19. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

You're an idiot and imbecile of the highest order. I personally won't waste any more time giving even one of your posts the time of day again.

Buh-bye now. :wavey:

20. DocCasualty

DocCasualty

Pretty much appears to be the case, doesn't it?