Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed a ZEV Technologies Professional Fulcrum Ultimate Trigger Kit on my custom G41. It's been nothing short of amazing. I installed a the same trigger kit in a G41 for a friend yesterday, not so much. When I pull the trigger, and hold it to the rear, rack the slide, it fails to return to full battery. When I release the trigger, it resets and slide moves forward into battery. There is a small amount of friction when slide stop is installed. Idk if the trigger is a little wider or if there is an issue with slide stop itself. Trigger works fine when I leave slide stop out. I've read the symptoms I'm experiencing are sometimes from a worn slide stop. The gun has an "aftermarket extended" slide stop, as describe by the owner. He didn't know the manufacturer, but I did notice the pin hole is irregularly shaped. Weird thing is the slide stop moves freely when installed. It may be pushing trigger to the right causing trigger bar to drag along the frame. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts