GlockTalk Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Ninja
2,703 Posts
One of the big pluses of the Zero press is that it has holes for 9 dies. So guys like me that reload several different calibers for precision rifle can set up their dies once and be done with it. No need to have a ton of different Dillon toolheads to support all those different calibers. I check my ammo on a couple different runout gauges to verify that ammo coming out of my 550 is straight, and it is to within .0015 While a guy like me is their target customer, I am very happy with my current process and results.

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Harrell's Precision makes a excellent turret press for $250

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
One of the big pluses of the Zero press is that it has holes for 9 dies. So guys like me that reload several different calibers for precision rifle can set up their dies once and be done with it. No need to have a ton of different Dillon toolheads to support all those different calibers.
That's one thing I like about the coax. Will hold any number of dies without the need to buy extra tool heads, bushings or turrets. All setup and ready to go, can even be stored back in original container, with setting locked on.

·
Registered
13,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
The Ultimate Reloader site has a review of the Zero press. Posted today.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts