close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Zeiss/Jenna DDR twin top turret riflescope $200 OBO

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by bambihunter, Apr 25, 2007.

1. bambihunter

bambihunter 10mm collector

I don't know much about this scope, but it is a fixed power scope that appears to be a 4x32. The top of the scope has these markings: ZF6/S Carl Zeiss Jenna DDR. The number on the turret is 296681. The double dovetailed rail says "Fox-Hornet ZKM. The inside cutout of the removable rail is .785" and the narrowest part is .635". It has what I believe is called a Post reticle. I know very little about foreign scopes, but I have been told that the info on the rail denotes it was used on rimfires but I have no idea if that's true so take that with a grain of salt...
    I don't see a single cosmetic blemish anywhere on the scope but of course the mounts show signs of gentle wear. It does come with the see-through shock-corded lens protectors that I got with it.

I do not take Paypal anymore since their anti-gun rules prohibit it even for firearm accessories. I take only money orders (prefer USPS). I have got feedback on GunBroker as Bambihunter71 and I am well known on various 10mm forums, GunBroker forums (though it's been a while), and Mauser Central if you desire references. I'll probably auction it on GunBroker if it isn't spoken for by Friday evening.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. metco

metco

i'm interested !!!! e-mail sent

3. bambihunter

bambihunter 10mm collector

Replied via email and updated the listing with additional info