Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to pay off some bills, so I'm selling this Yugo underfolder, 2-30 round mags and bayonet. Gun is in excellent condition. No problems. Sights are not canted. Century build on a DCI receiver.

If the purchaser is interested, they can pick up 500 rounds (actually only 480 fits in the can, I'll include the extra box though) of ammo in an ammo can for an additional $130. If my customized cans aren't your thing, I have the standard OD ones also.

Asking $500 FTF (central Indiana) for the Yugo, 2-30 round mags and the bayonet w/sheath.
SOLD

·
Registered
91 Posts
Need to pay off some bills, so I'm selling this Yugo underfolder, 2-30 round mags and bayonet. Gun is in excellent condition. No problems. Sights are not canted. Century build on a DCI receiver.

If the purchaser is interested, they can pick up 500 rounds (actually only 480 fits in the can, I'll include the extra box though) of ammo in an ammo can for an additional $130. If my customized cans aren't your thing, I have the standard OD ones also.

Asking $500 FTF (central Indiana) for the Yugo, 2-30 round mags and the bayonet w/sheath.

Love the paint job on those ammo cans.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts