Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought-control leftists in Silicon Valley are attempting to subvert facts and unfavorable data against their political agenda of destroying our families and country.

Here's the Video that was pulled from YouTube -
https://www.turnto23.com/news/coron...Fpt21ygaz7XiGkSZ2JxPnK_tSUq5g0Kq7G9mNbs55f4IA

YouTube issued a statement Tuesday regarding the removal of a video press briefing with Accelerated Urgent Care doctors Dan Erickson and Artin Massihi. The video was the first of two videos playing the entire briefing from a press conference last week. Reports of the video being taken down suggest YouTube pulled it for violating community guidelines.

23ABC received an email from YouTube on April 27 giving the station notification the video had been taken down, citing YouTube’s “community guidelines.” 23ABC has appealed the ruling through YouTube.

23ABC News also reached out to YouTube regarding the notification and a company spokesperson issued a statement saying the video was pulled because the content contradicted the guidance of the local health authority.

“We quickly remove flagged content that violate our Community Guidelines, including content that explicitly disputes the efficacy of local healthy authority recommended guidance on social distancing that may lead others to act against that guidance," said the statement. "However, content that provides sufficient educational, documentary, scientific or artistic (EDSA) context is allowed -- for example, news coverage of this interview with additional context. From the very beginning of the pandemic, we’ve had clear policies against COVID-19 misinformation and are committed to continue providing timely and helpful information at this critical time.”

·
Registered
43,667 Posts

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
“We quickly remove flagged content that violate our Community Guidelines, including content that explicitly disputes the efficacy of local healthy authority recommended guidance on social distancing that may lead others to act against that guidance," said the statement. "However, content that provides sufficient educational, documentary, scientific or artistic (EDSA) context is allowed -- for example, news coverage of this interview with additional context. From the very beginning of the pandemic, we’ve had clear policies against COVID-19 misinformation and are committed to continue providing timely and helpful information at this critical time.”

Galileo comes to mind.

·
NRA4EVR
11,737 Posts
I’d put more stock in what working clinic doctors say over “local health authority”. In my admittedly limited experience, doctors who work for the county are there because they’re lops who couldn’t hack it in private or hospital practice.

·
I don't even know....what I'm doing here....
9,063 Posts
DrPicard addressed these attention whores in the Covid 19 forum.

They should be removed from YouTube. They’re wrong.

And don’t ask me. Just take some time and see his post on the subject, and you’ll understand. I just can’t accurately repeat what he said without finding it again.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts

And don’t ask me. Just take some time and see his post on the subject, and you’ll understand. I just can’t accurately repeat what he said without finding it again.
I read his reply to their video and though he made a pretty good response, but I also know those Dr.s did not have a chance to respond to him. I enjoy reading Picard's posts because they seem to be well thought out, but those two Dr.s put their names and faces on their video. That counts quite a bit in my book. I would like to have the ability to hear all sides of a debate and form my own opinion.

·
Registered
13,257 Posts
It has not been pulled. My wife was watching it this morning.

·
Registered
14,345 Posts
Slightly off topic......

DeBlasio set up a “Snitch” line in NY as did a State Rep from Bucks County PA....... urging folks to report their neighbors if they break the shelter in place guidelines.
The DeBlasio website was taken down...... the Bucks County one is still up albeit is being mocked.

Their play book is from 1984

·
Banned
2,598 Posts
I read his reply to their video and though he made a pretty good response, but I also know those Dr.s did not have a chance to respond to him. I enjoy reading Picard's posts because they seem to be well thought out, but those two Dr.s put their names and faces on their video. That counts quite a bit in my book. I would like to have the ability to hear all sides of a debate and form my own opinion.
I don't know what you would expect in a response..
I understand public policy is always debatable...
But, Math is not debatable... The good doctors fail at math, making assumptions that would embarrass anyone who passed an intro to statistics course at the undergrad level..

They way they are using numbers is either shockingly ignorant for men of that level of education, or they are being deceptive attention whores...

Those are your two choices...

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
YouTube is private company. They can do what they want - community standards and all that crap. They are just like the New York Times and Walter Duranty covering up (by omission) Stalin's murder of the Ukrainians. I rate YouTube and the NYT the same - both sheeeeet.

Reactions: Lockback

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
YouTube is private company. They can do what they want - community standards and all that crap. They are just like the New York Times and Walter Duranty covering up (by omission) Stalin's murder of the Ukrainians. I rate YouTube and the NYT the same - both sheeeeet.
Might as well include Fackbook and Google in the lump of private leftist entities. They are becoming as irrelevant as all MSM.

Can't count on any of them anymore.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts

I don't know what you would expect in a response..
I understand public policy is always debatable...
But, Math is not debatable... The good doctors fail at math, making assumptions that would embarrass anyone who passed an intro to statistics course at the undergrad level..

They way they are using numbers is either shockingly ignorant for men of that level of education, or they are being deceptive attention whores...

Those are your two choices...
Until I see or hear a point by point rebuttal I will choose my third choice, keep an open mind.

·
Registered
13,457 Posts
It has not been pulled. My wife was watching it this morning.
The CEO of YouTube gave a public statement about removing it. It was removed - that’s not debatable.

·
Horselover Fat
35,011 Posts
Might as well include Fackbook and Google in the lump of private leftist entities. They are becoming as irrelevant as all MSM.

Can't count on any of them anymore.
Google owns YouTube.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts