Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

161 - 164 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Oh my that was painful to try to watch. Just put a link to actual ATF legit document.

i am 100% 2a. If this is true and you did not see something coming? If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck it must be a duck. Do you want to leave it up to some bureaucratic jack leg to tell the difference between theses devices.

braces, bump stocks, binary triggers and such is just flirting with disaster. Save your capital energy and fight for when they come to take your Glock 17 or M4 AR.
^^THIS. Secondhand is not the best way to get your info especially if you're passing it on. Pick your battles. Every one can't be won but resources can be wasted trying to

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Ive seen AR pistols with loop slings carried and fired. The brace thing never excited me. The Mac10 comes to my mind in a similar sling arrangement. So, own one now, prices are going up on AR Pistols. If you like your brace, good for you. Hope is doesn't go against you.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I’ll tell ya precisely what that means.
It means that the 99% have 100% more in common with the BLM movement than with our multinational corporate sponsored “representatives” and our multinational corporate employers.
I know it’s devastating to y’all to have to finally admit that y’all be no better than a B, but the alternative is to continue allowing the multinational corporations to divide and conquer us and sooner than later, via the hundreds of mindlessly obedient multinational corporate sponsored federal judges that were recently seated, they will secure the ammunition and hopefully by then there will be enough time for y’all to finally realize that voting for the party that is controlled by multinational corporations may make you feel like y’all part of the winning team but in reality y’all have been financing Y’all’s own demise all these decades and all that remains is the scraps that trickle down from the Lords that y’all created.

I was wondering what you thought about the second amendment? What exactly does it mean, what is the purpose behind it?

161 - 164 of 164 Posts