Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's mine. My daily companion. She's had a little tinkering. From the polish on the slide release, trigger, take down, to mods on the block to keep her from peening. She's stored with the slide back. Mags always loaded.

And I guess I'm the oddball of the group. I can't stand pinky a rest. The pinky hang reminds me of shooting a single action. So the 10rds are for me.

She's no safe queen. She's let blood. She's sent many a critter straight to the afterlife on the 9mm express with silk upholstery, non stop, no delays, one way. And there's plenty more seats.

Her name is "Sunshine"

·
Registered
464 Posts
Nice choice! That is currently my favorite as well. It is hard to beat the G26. However, I am getting sucked in to the whole 36/30sf hybrid thing.

·
Registered
128 Posts
30sf even though I dont have one

I'm really thinking of trading my 23 in to get one, I have a 36 though, maybe i should trade that one since the 23 shoots so wonderfully

·
Banned
12,633 Posts
My fav is my Glock 30, tied for first is my Glock 21

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
G19!!!!!!!!! :tongueout::tongueout:

·
Atomic Dawg
1,027 Posts
This was tough!! I only have 2:supergrin: But I have to give the edge to my G19. While I do love the 26, the 19 just feels like an old friend when I pick her up. She's a little older as well.

·
Registered
422 Posts

My 19C. Accurate, reliable, high capacity, compact, COMFORTABLE. The BEST pistol I've ever owned. Finding this pistol was like searching for something I'd wanted BADLY and finding it was very rewarding. Again, nearly 1700 rounds have gone through it in only two months of owning it. IT IS AWESOME!!!!

·
636 Posts

1 - 20 of 55 Posts