1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
244 Posts
My dream car is a 1974 Citroen DS23 Pallas — the one with the turning headlights. Really, any Citroen DS is a dream car for me. I love those space ship godesses!

·
Skeet Surfer
896 Posts
74 Porsche 911 RS
Maybach Zeppelin

more realistically, my E30 with a 3.0, which could have happened already if I hadn't gotten into shooting:supergrin:

·
Voice of reason
32 Posts
Kinda cliche I guess.. But I don't care :)

1970 Dodge Challenger w/ 440 - my uncle had one (dark purple with black top) when I was a kid.. left me with memories that'll last a lifetime.

1969 Camaro with a built 396

1957 Chevy

Yum :rollsmiley:

·
Banned
65,070 Posts
If I were to have Jay Leno's cash, I'd buy a fully restored '57 Bel Air convertible. Don't know why but I like that car. Also a Duesie convertible coupe, supercharged of course. A BMW 507 in bright red would be nice.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by I See Antis
Sorry, I dunno how to resize them.
I do but I didn't feel like hosting them and messing with it, so I just linked it.

re: the 57 Bel-Air

That is an all time classic. I like it and I am not even a Chevy fan. I also really like the 63-64 Impalas, as does every low rider fan, though. But if I had one I would make a cool hot rod out of it (big ole crate motor, slammed, and NO hydraulics), something like Chip Foose would do.

·
Skeet Surfer
896 Posts
now that we're on hot rods, I'd absolutely love a Bullitt looking mustang with all new drivetrain, brakes, and suspension

·
eat the eat!
475 Posts
Saleen S7 TT, Lizstick. Probably one in Beryllium too, just to break up the monotony. ;) Also a Ford GT, C6 Z06, MkIV Supra BPU+, '03-'04 Terminator, several built Fox Mustangs, Ariel Atom, F350 PSD with 10" lift, R1 or ZX-10R, built 1st gen 4Runner (trail whore), and a Gulfstream IV.

Oh, and a Bugatti Veyron for a beater. :supergrin:

Brian

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
hopefully ill be gatting one of them in the next 6 months to a year, 87 or 86 grand national, texasglock i feel you. as for the rest:

96 911 turbo
bmw m5, v8, not the new v-10 one, although they are cool also
MB amg 55 or 65
viper GTS
68-69 dodge charger 4-speed, motor dosnt matter i can swap that.
how about a couple more gratuitious GN pics for ya

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
i hate heavy barrel with that superbird!!:)

i gotta ask, dont take offense, is she a clone or the real thing and whats it "got". either way sweet car.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
loki I hate u!
why i dont have one... yet

always had a thing for the 80s gm g bodies and the GN/Turbo-T are the best of them, IMO. I also realy like the Monte Carlo SSs also. swap a 350 in one, it should have had one in the first place, and there good to go.

·
Salty Collar
985 Posts
I also hate harris. Great choice IMO on the last few replies. I am not a fan of the high end expensive "exotic" cars. That is just my opinion. I could spend less than half the money and look better IMO and still out run one.

Loki, well when you do get her treat her nice.

Jared

1 - 20 of 57 Posts