close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Young Glockers

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by -, Sep 16, 2004.

1. Guest

Hello All
    Hello to all! I an somewhat new to this whole Glock Talk experience and i was looking around but couldn't find a young glock or teens with glocks or anything relating to the youth of the Glock community. I have decided to start a new club. Young Glockers. As i try to start this new club i need votes, 50 to be exact and i just wanted to spread the word. Just to tell you a little about this club and the goal that i am trying to reach i will explain my actions.
    General information:
    The whole goal of this club is to atract the young teen to young adult croud. I have been PMing a lot of random people to see what their opinion of this idea is and im getting a lot of "your idea is great but i think im too old for this club" and i understand that the majority of GT's croud is adult. Adults should not be ruled out of this club. I have questions and i have ideas that i would like some adults to look over and help me with but i would also like the opinion of young adults. My goal is to have a place where our generation can go and talk about the things we like to talk about without being intimidated by the more educated senior members.
    So what i ask you is take a minute to think about this idea and who may be out there in Glock Talk world and maybe even take the time to vote to help this little cause of mine. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

[vote here]

Scarlet~2

sorry about the tiny font...

2. gary newport

gary newport

Scarlet, if you want adults--especially older ones--to participate or comment, you might try using a larger font. What you are using now is REALLY hard to read!

3. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Gary your response was priceless,,,Scarlet good luck I like your ideas and attitude....thanks for a chuckle for this evening.;a

4. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Sandwich!

Scarlett, I'll throw in a vote if you quit using the tiny font. I'm only 31 and my young eyes are to old to read that.

:)

5. GJM89

GJM89

What the heck is wrong with all you Girlie Men, I'm 53 and I can read the print just fine, of course the red color makes the letters invisable to anyone with color blindness.;f ;f ;f

6. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Sandwich!

She edited her post to increase the font size.

Sincerely,

Dale "The Girlie Man" Gribble

;f ;f ;f

7. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

You're 5XXXXX WHAT?????? How many times over? ;f ;f ;f ;f ;f

See'ya at Conyers next weekend, better get your beauty sleep. ;f ;f ;f

8. TrooperDan

TrooperDan

Looks like Scarlett just needs about eight more votes in favor of a club (forum) for young glockers; vote if you think this is a good idea. I'm all for more young shooters getting into the sport; I look at the meetings of my local Wildlife club and think any wild life must have been a lot of decades ago! ;) ;)

9. GJM89

GJM89

Don, at least the beauty sleep will help me. ;Q ;Q ;Q ;z

10. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

YEP! Beauty is only skin deep............However UGLY is all the way to the bone!;Q;f ;)
    Dan:cool:

11. Don At PC

WOW----Man that was cruel, you know Glenn (Spelled with 2 "N"'s) has big bones. Besides what's beauty/ugly among friends. ;n ;N ;N ;N ~2 ^5 ^3

12. gary newport

gary newport

How does one go about voting? Something that encourages young folks to appreciate and safely handle firearms is a Good Thing!

13. Don At PC

Gary;

It is listed under the "Club House Office Forum" just down below the GSSF Forum about 3 blocks. It was hard for me to find as well.

14. Guest

Thank you all for your votes. If anyone else is confused i have the link in my signature. Thanks again!

Scarlet~2