You WILL wear your mask outdoors, or you WILL be arrested.

Discussion in 'Covid-19 News/Info' started by MaxxAction, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Rokitt

Rokitt

It does not matter to the mask Nazis if she was in compliance.

Sherlock913 and Wayward Son like this.
  2. Trucker3573

Trucker3573

Stop...stop...just stop. What about complying with police and this doesn’t happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AGF0526 likes this.

3. ottomatic

ottomatic

The school gets to make their own rules, as long as they are no LESS than the State's. We don't have to agree with them (I don't). But it's their game, their rules. Comply or leave. If you think the rules are stupid, find someone who can over-rule them. We all work for someone.

AGF0526 likes this.
  4. IOmm

IOmm ╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬ƁȖǤȘ╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣ Silver Member

5. GRT22

GRT22

Had the races been the opposite, this would be on the nightly news as though it is everywhere.

Wayward Son, Sharkey and Dr357sig like this.
  6. Glock-O-Rican

Glock-O-Rican

Well this is just my opinion about masks, they prevent little, except being a control tool for the left. I do not wear a mask when riding my bicycle, avoid wearing on as much as possible, I am about protecting my personal freedom.

Got real pissed off in Home Deport Garden Dept. this week, when their Orange Apron/Vested Employees were maskless. Raised hell with manager on duty, saying you make your customer wear masks before entering your store, your employees do not comply with this rule..

Manager said we have to have the mask sign on front door. It optional, and employee are not mask police. Next trip to Home Depot I was maskless, and no one said s**t to me.

Last two trips to Wal-Mark were maskless, no one said s**t to me, I march to the beat of my drums, do sling an old dirty mask on my cell phone, if someone want to get huffy. Saying oh I forget to put it on.

Was in post office maskless, old b***h said where is you mask, I said don't need one, she siad I was intensities & did not care about people. I said I do care about people with brains. She apprently did not have a brain to think for self, was masked, had visor, and gloves.

This Covid 19 thing is transmitted like Flu Bug, we do not mask for Flu Season. We did not wear mask in the 1950 when Polio was part of our voculabary. Yes kids did get Polio, some where put in Drinker & Shaw Iorn Lungs, some never walk with out braces again. We did not go mask crazy over Polio.

Get we were bad ass*s, who took our chance like our parents did in WW-II, fighting the Germans, and Japanese. Trying hard to live, but many died defending freedom.

Think many Americans in 2020 are chick-a-field, and a like little children afraid of the bogie man. AKA Covid - 19.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
  7. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Not legally required. All they can do is tell you you can't come on their property.

Of course, a lot of what the governor has been doing isn't legal either.

8. Dave514

Dave514

In the context of the OP, the same thing, unfortunately, exists here and comes down from the Guhvna. Fans sitting spaced out with masks, outside, to watch football. Or get trespassed.

Well, King Andy has been clearly over the line since March.

9. racerford

racerford

So that says the cheerleaders are supposed to be masked, were they trespassed? No. You guys are arguing something not in contention. We all agree that she should have complied when confronted by the police.

Does this make the police look good to be enforcing a stupid rule? Does this make the police look good to not be wearing a mask as required by the rules? Does this make the police look good, when they don’t enforce the rule equally? The should have told the cheerleaders to put their masks as well, and trespassed them if they did not comply. At a time when the police need to improve their image, this is not good for them.

Does this make the school district look good when their cheerleaders were not in compliance?

This is stupid all away around, kinda like the Florida handicap parking shooting. At least nobody died.

Sharkey and Wojo88 like this.
  10. Dave514

Dave514

We were talking about KY. Not Ohio. Sorry that I didn't make that clear.

11. Wayward Son

Wayward Son

She was complying with the state mask mandate
    Do those in LE want to lose what little support they have left, because this is how they lose that support.

PSUEng likes this.
  12. Trucker3573

Trucker3573

That is actually irrelevant because even if she was in the right that wasn’t the place to have the fight. I agree she shouldn’t have been approached to begin with but this forum has been full of the just comply rhetoric with each and every incident. I just wanted to point that out and pump the brakes a bit.

13. Sharkey

Sharkey

So I am confused by your two statements. Should she have complied or not? You agree police should not have approached her and comparing this to Floyd or Jacob or any of the others is like a apple to a block of wood comparison.

Nowhere have I said (despite what some imply) it was not a trespass arrest and yes had she left, she would not have been tazed or arrested but then we have to go back to your statement - "she should not have been approached to begin with..."

Yep just comply whenever and it will all be fine.....until it isn't. "Ve vere just following orders," sound familiar? Well maybe not, I don't know how old you are.

This whole forum is filled with self defeating rants as someone likes to say.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

14. Bish1309

Bish1309

My opinion that no one wants?

Copper wanted a feel. I believe she states that in the middle of the altercation.

15. Sharkey

Sharkey

Well she appears to have a nice bod and a thigh tattoo so I could understand that.

16. Bish1309

Bish1309

I didn't say he didn't have good taste. You're keen observation of detail is more than commendable. :notworthy:

Sherlock913 and Sharkey like this.
  17. Paul53

Paul53 You local friendly Skynet dealer

You own the facility, you get to make the rules. If that makes me a sheep, baaaah and stop standing behind me.

18. Trucker3573

Trucker3573

Yes she should have complied by putting a damn mask on or leaving. Not complying with police in the spot is a stupid action so this is comparable with those other cases on that level. We have a judicial system that is set up to hash it out. That is how it works. Who knows though. I will bet the charges will be dropped and a bad cop vetted out of the system so maybe non compliance was worth it? I guess only she can answer that. I wonder what the individuals of the other cases you brought up would say? Was it worth it?

19. Full Semi-auto

Full Semi-auto

For everyone who thinks that someone called the cops on the lady for not wearing the mask or that the cop was just being a major jerk when he confronted her and needs to be fired... it was literally his job and one of the reasons he is at the games.

"Police say a school resource officer worked the games at the request of the Logan Hocking School District to ensure the safety of fans and athletes.

According to police, part of that assignment is to make sure everyone is following CDC, Ohio Department of Health, Ohio Athletic Association and Logan Hocking School District guidelines.

One of those guidelines mandated by the school district is that all spectators wear a mask while on school property."

LITERALLY he was doing his job. And before someone comes in with the old "the Nazis were just doing their jobs too", she could have left at anytime if she didn't agree with the terms of being on school property.

https://www.wtap.com/2020/09/24/woman-refuses-to-wear-mask-is-tased-at-football-game-in-logan-ohio/

20. Sharkey

Sharkey

Ah, so now it IS about the mask and not necessarily trespassing? Hmmm.

I would also say her being free to leave if she didn't like the terms of the ISD is one of the differences that in no way compares to criminal non compliance that has led to protests, well besides the fact that her breathing air outside sans mask is NOT against the law.

My friend just posed with a new shirt she bought - Make the Constitution Matter Again.

Sherlock913 likes this.