You WILL wear your mask outdoors, or you WILL be arrested.

Discussion in 'Covid-19 News/Info' started by MaxxAction, Sep 24, 2020.

1. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

Christ...

this **** is so over the top. The woman is sitting at least 6 feet from everyone except the people she came to the game with, and gets arrested for not wearing a mask.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/24/woman-tased-arrested-for-not-wearing-mask-at-football-game/

The woman was sitting in the bleachers with her mother when she got into an altercation with the cop about mask-wearing at a middle school in the town of Logan, the Marietta Times reported.

Video of the incident, which was posted to YouTube, shows the woman resisting as the officer struggles to handcuff her for nearly two minutes before he deploys his Taser.

The woman, identified in the report as Alecia Kitts, repeatedly tells the officer to “get off of me,” the video shows.

You’re not arresting me for nothing, I ain’t doing nothing wrong,” she yells after the officer orders her to place her hands behind her back.

Once the officer tases Kitts, she falls to a lower tier of the bleachers, according to the footage.

The use of force shocked others watching the game.

“Tasing this lady over not wearing a damn mask,” a witness can be heard saying.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jon_R

Jon_R

I guess telling the officer get off me and that you are not arresting me worked as good as it usually does. :)

AGF0526, Bren, czsmithGT and 6 others like this.

3. PSUEng

PSUEng

What actual law was broken? This is the problem...in a true civilian government we wouldn’t have executive orders. We haven’t had true civilian government since 1938.

and again....who’s side are the cops on????

bgreed, GRT22, usmc4641 and 9 others like this.
  4. Zugzwang

Zugzwang

Maybe if she was burning down a building or looting a business they would have let her go?

seedub70, GRT22, rangerhgm and 22 others like this.
  5. scattershot

scattershot

Interesting to see the charges, huh?

GRT22, Intolerant and Quijibo like this.
  6. pittpa

pittpa What did I come in here for?

Fortress of Solitude on 11th floor - SW PA 'burbs
    Last week in Myrtle Beach one of my group placed her umbrella 20 feet from the nearest umbrella and downwind. The lady with the other umbrella showed up wearing a mask and confronted my friend and said you’re kind of close for social distancing out here. My friend told her to bugger off, too politely in my opinion, And stayed put

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbak likes this.
  7. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

She should have pulled a molotov coctail out of her purse and started chanting about killing cops, the guy would have let go about her business.

8. vadersfather

vadersfather

And, "they" .. say the devil ain't real.
    Uhh, whether it's the actual devil or the natural negative forces of the universe, ( which ever you believe )the destruction of the human race is in full motion, conveniently, inexplicably, by our own hand. I for one, want to get back to the belief that it's all our duty. That, if, you believe in the Constitution, therefore, if you have the ability, you have the responsibility to protect and defend those with whom you disagree. We get back there, and the healing will begin again. What I'm about to say may be unwelcome here. I do not want to live in a united state's without progressives. Now, I know what my previous texts have said about progressives, but if they can let go of the hate, and be the real positive forward thinkers/ creators again, WE THE PEOPLE, not I the conservative, or, I the progressive, but WE THE PEOPLE! Could heal our land✌️✌️✌️✌️

9. Full Semi-auto

Full Semi-auto

She didn't get arrested for not wearing a mask. She got arrested for not leaving after she was trespassed.

Paul53, czsmithGT, Chesafreak and 2 others like this.
  10. Hoochrunners

Hoochrunners

I’m sure the good old catch all disorderly conduct.

GRT22 and The Machinist like this.
  11. hannstv

hannstv

Since the woman is white and security is black are we required to riot? I'm kinda busy this week is it okay if I just riot twice next week?

Agonizer, Squid1, Paul53 and 8 others like this.
  12. Sharkey

Sharkey

Yep.
    That is what we have come too, arresting people out of fear for something that effects less than 1% of the population. So glad I am not an officer today. The officer should have never jacked with it.

13. Full Semi-auto

Full Semi-auto

She was not arrested out of fear for something that effects less than 1% of the population. She was arrested for refusing to leave after being trespassed.

Paul53 and nikerret like this.
  14. Dave514

Dave514

Yup. When asked to leave a property, I comply. I don't get tazed, handcuffed or arrested.

I do not agree with the temporary mask rule but I sat at a HS soccer game tonight with a mask on and 6 feet from those not from my household. Waved to officer Mike when he walked by.

Paul53, tuica and Full Semi-auto like this.
  15. Sharkey

Sharkey

And why was she initially trespassed????

Rokitt, Doc Holliday and UH Go Bows like this.
  16. Quijibo

Quijibo King Doofus.

The sheep will come out of the woodwork to defend this.

bgreed, ThatGuyYouKnow, dbak and 3 others like this.
  17. Full Semi-auto

Full Semi-auto

18. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

Trespassed over not wearing a mask OUTDOORS 10 to 12 feet from ANYONE except the peope she came with. It is ridiculous. There is no "LAW" that says one has to wear a mask, only mandates from the newly minted dictators fromerly known as local politicians and health officials.

I guess we may as well be good comrades and go ahead and start licking the boots of these *******s now and get it over with. It is for our safety after all.

19. Full Semi-auto

Full Semi-auto

You can lick whatever you deem necessary but I would still recommend leaving the property when a police officer asks you to.

20. Dave514

Dave514

You don't need a law to get trespassed.
    For example: No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service.

Mr Meeseeks and nikerret like this.