Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out. This is what my partner in Seth's was hired to do. Hand tool the Indian Logo in leather for the back of a jacket. Talk about detail orented. I would never have the patience to do this. I think he has about 40 hours in already. I will post more pics as he progresses if you guys want to see. He literally has to hand paint each section with different colors of dye. Eric is definitely good! :tongueout:

This is what he was brought...

This is where he is today, 40+ hours later...

·
Faking it
65 Posts
Wow! That is amazing. So few things are hand crafted any more. Looking forward to the updates.

·
NRA Benefactor
5,559 Posts
Wow! That's amazing.

What does the customer want it for? I can just imagine they are going to be thrilled!

·
Glock Sportsman
1,363 Posts
Very talented, thanks for sharing. Keep us updated, would love to see the finished product.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
That's awesome for sure:faint:

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow! That's amazing.

What does the customer want it for? I can just imagine they are going to be thrilled!
It is going on the back of his leather jacket. He is an amazing dude. I picked a pretty good partner for making custom holsters huh. :wavey:

·
Unfair Facist
26,963 Posts
Very impressive talent.

·
NRA Benefactor
5,559 Posts
It is going on the back of his leather jacket. He is an amazing dude. I picked a pretty good partner for making custom holsters huh. :wavey:
That jacket is going to be freaking amazing. Does he by chance ride an Indian motorcycle?

And you have an great partner.

Unreal. Do you have a website?

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Nice work.I bet the finished product will be really nice.He has great talent.

Those indian bikes are really awesome rides too.

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Any chance you do rifle slings? :supergrin: Judging by the quality of this work...it might make an ugly rifle pretty.
Yes he can. He made an awesome one for his sons first gun last Christmas. Tooled with his sons initials in a celtic sort of font. Here are some of the bike seats he has done.

His lacing is pretty bad ass too.

8,219 Posts
Wow thats good. Also seth who makes a good needle for working with leather? I broke 3 large eye ones making a holster once.

·
hates you
32,672 Posts
Any chance you do rifle slings? :supergrin: Judging by the quality of this work...it might make an ugly rifle pretty.
Depending on how it got ugly, it might be that much prettier because of it. :supergrin:

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
He wouldn't happen to make wallets by chance would he?
If it is made of leather, he can do it. He is getting ready to do an entire leather interior for a 57 Chevy. He has done a lot of really high end cars. He is as humble as they come too. He would be embarrassed to death if he knew I posted this.

Here is his website if you want to check out some more of his stuff. It is pretty out of date I think.

http://www.ericscustomcycleseats.com/

·
Registered
10,523 Posts
That is awesome. I have no artistic talent.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts