GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Our money is already spent. Most of our kids' money is already spent. Now politicians will start spending our grandchildrens' money.

If you took all the money in the world and converted it into dollars, we would discover that our government owes somebody six to seven times that. We can still borrow money because the lenders think we are good for it.

Then there is the issue of private debt...

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Well almost everyone pay taxes, and the list is long.

Purcheses retail sale tax.

Buy gas or diesel for your vechicle many taxes.

Lease a vechicle, sales tax monthly.

Amazon charges sale tax.

Just paid my property tax.

And the list goes on.

Now if you Homeless, and do not work, and only collect general assistance, you migh not pay no TAXES.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Of course the Debt will be paid when they come due. We’ll just borrow more and print more to make good. By the way this thread title is already out of date.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts

Amazon charges sale tax.

And the list goes on.

Now if you Homeless, and do not work, and only collect general assistance, you migh not pay no TAXES.
That's the scary part when you start looking at it. I make money, it gets taxed. I save money, the interest gets taxed. I spend my money it gets taxed. The thing I bought probably gets taxed to use it.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
That's the scary part when you start looking at it. I make money, it gets taxed. I save money, the interest gets taxed. I spend my money it gets taxed. The thing I bought probably gets taxed to use it.

Well I leaned long ago nothing is FREE, it just mans someone else paid for your FREE STUFF. Use to get a lot of FREEBEE when I worked, they were FREE to me, but someone paid the bill.

If someone proposes forgiving ALL STUDENT LOANS, that a great for the students, but the TAX PAYERS will pay the bill.

Just like a free college education, it not free. Buddy's son had the Army pay for his Medical School, he is now a Board Certified General Surgeon, plus he did a Speciality Fellowowship. Now he owns the Army Seven Years, he just made LT. Col., pay is not bad. Should he leave the Army at the end of the SEVEN YEARS. He will be debit FREE.

He will have 12 years credit towards a 20 year pension, I would do five more to have the pension. But he can maybe get a job in the real world for 300-400K per year.

Then he has to consider the down side, office expense, malpractice insurance, etc. So how much is that really???

·
Anti-Federalist
17,612 Posts

Amazon charges sale tax.

And the list goes on.

Pennies from that go to federal taxes.

Reactions: cbetts1 and n2g

·
Anti-Federalist
17,612 Posts
Well I leaned long ago nothing is FREE, it just mans someone else paid for your FREE STUFF. Use to get a lot of FREEBEE when I worked, they were FREE to me, but someone paid the bill.

If someone proposes forgiving ALL STUDENT LOANS, that a great for the students, but the TAX PAYERS will pay the bill.

Just like a free college education, it not free. Buddy's son had the Army pay for his Medical School, he is now a Board Certified General Surgeon, plus he did a Speciality Fellowowship. Now he owns the Army Seven Years, he just made LT. Col., pay is not bad. Should he leave the Army at the end of the SEVEN YEARS. He will be debit FREE.

He will have 12 years credit towards a 20 year pension, I would do five more to have the pension. But he can maybe get a job in the real world for 300-400K per year.

Then he has to consider the down side, office expense, malpractice insurance, etc. So how much is that really???

You just got a free water filter by calling and complaining.....

1 - 20 of 51 Posts