You learn something new every day

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Dalton Wayne, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Dalton Wayne

Dalton Wayne Epic mustache Millennium Member

So what have you learned today.
    I learned my wife still can't take a joke ever:upeyes:
    I learned who amber lamps is

List the things you've learned today
    Regards
    DW

2. Steve0853

Steve0853

Wife wouldn't wear the blue pantyhose, huh?????

:rofl::rofl:

3. Swiper

Swiper

That military court-martial panels (jury) can be total idiots .... hmmm .... but I already knew that.

4. Kith

Kith

This morning I learned on my way home from work that when you've been awake long enough that driving is a taxing task, the chick's voice on the gps unit telling you where to go lets you not have to think about navigating and focus on the actual driving part.

I have only had a gps for almost two months now, and it's been real helpful getting to random retail stores all over the tri-state area (pa/nj/del)

Before, it wasn't really a need thing, it was just something cool to have. Not having to think about where i'm going and just concentrating on getting there made my trip home this morning doable - instead of dangerous enough to sleep it off there.

Now I get to sleep in the bed inside the house, instead of the bed inside my truck.

+1 for the gps chick...as soon as I get confirmation my paperwork was accepted i'mma curl up and pass out for a day.

5. silentpoet

silentpoet

I am continually learning not to post or say the first thing that comes to mind. It is a work in progress.

6. farley45

farley45

I learned that when you have a project for a class and you are given over a month to do it, you should not wait until the day before to do it... Its going to be a long night:faint: