Glock Talk banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
Well, I guess my attempt at "tongue-in-cheek" didn't carry as well as I had hoped. Actually I was meaning to praise the young man. I'm pretty well known at my LGS, and I'm pretty well known as a "used revolver guy." I was actually impressed that this young man took a chance to engage an old curmudgeon like me in a discussion about a gun that's normally outside my comfort zone. I knew nothing about a CZ P10 C. I'd probably seen the designation written down somewhere on one of these forums, but I couldn't have picked it out of a lineup with a half dozen other polymer framed semi-auto's. His knowledge of what he was selling impressed me. I took the gun initially intending to be polite and then hand it back. As he pointed out this and that, I became more and more interested in it.

The young fellow was just a really good salesman. Something I pointed out to the management before I left.

No worries Brother.

Enjoy your CZ.

And kudos for mentioning your positive experience to his boss. Costs you nothing, but means a lot to those who receive it.

It’s happened to me a couple times but never with a gun I hadn’t heard of and it had to be sweet deal if I wasn’t going in the shop looking for that particular model.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.