Home > The Main Room > The Okie Corral > You do a job you become the job......

You do a job you become the job......

1. ......Von Hayes getting tough, angry, fearful........I'm under a microscope at work......right near the end of my shift, I put a bow on a big bundle of fear......lemme settle down with a nice, simple hour-long, routine email.........no dice, it's a simple, yet bad one that should been taken care of yesterday...(I was on shift yesterday).......wow, suddenly I feel mentally tough........I'm angry,.......not scared......

2. But it’s almost time to start drinking and relaxing though, right?

3. Ya,.......sounds good.......to be honest, I wasn't feeling this confident until beer 1.5.......I'm drinkin Bud Heavy.......and anyways, I could get fired tomorrow, and I'll still make it into my new place....

FULL COMMIT!

4. Von Hayes beats the crap out of any daytime soap opera.

5. I got two pockets towards the top of my Tiger-striped fatigues.......and they're fuller of pills.......one to cut the trail, the other to send me down it......

6. I want to subscribe to this channel.

7. I certainly dont watch those.....

8. Smart man Von Hayes. Daytime soaps are shallow entertainment overflowing with unbelievable story lines and plots. But very little substance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Talking about yourself as a third person is dicey

10. I thought you only posted the cow eating smiley.

Why are you now adding words with the same non content?

11. efjl8is7web11.jpg

12. When all you want is to fill numb but the medications all gone.

I knew coming here would be a distraction from the chit on the streets of downtown. Well done sir, well done.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

13. Feel

14. It's JUST a job.

15. Way to man up, man.

16. Hey I am watching the fights, don't be a spelling Nazi.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

17. Yeah, I ain't getting fired, they finally got me........hey, I put up a hell of a fight, though......

18. And that's different from The Von Hayes Show how? :exercise:

I'm not sorry.

19. I’m a highschool dropout so it is very seldom that I can appear smart....

Please give me this moment so the really smart peps of GT will give me a smiling glance.....