close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

you cats are trouble

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by woodrowNC, Dec 5, 2010.

  1. woodrowNC

    woodrowNC

    Messages:
    1,180
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2010
    Location:
    nc, in the woods part
    i've only bought 1 pistol (new agent) on guns america. bought it directly from the dealer. now 38 super comes up with a wonderful gold cup and while looking at the listing i found a '78 series 70 colt. very fond of those. i'm going to have doctor bills out the azz soon, but whats a grand. probably wont even pay for the skil saw or whatever they're gonna bust me open with. 10% of my brain says don't do it the other 90% is reaching for my cc. guess whats gonna win. thanks guys. my wife doesn't know any of you, but i don't think she likes yall too much. :)
     
  2. Flashy2003

    Flashy2003 Point Blank

    Messages:
    102
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2010
    Location:
    Connecticut
    If you have doctors bills in your azz. You might want to use the money to get those extracted.
     

  3. samuse

    samuse

    Messages:
    5,375
    Likes Received:
    24
    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2008
    Location:
    South TX
    I wouldn't buy a 1911 off the internet.
     
  4. woodrowNC

    woodrowNC

    Messages:
    1,180
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2010
    Location:
    nc, in the woods part
    :rofl:
    trust me. when this is over, if i'm still alive, they're gonna be out the azz, ears, nose, mouth. you name it, they're gonna stuff em there.
     
  5. woodrowNC

    woodrowNC

    Messages:
    1,180
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2010
    Location:
    nc, in the woods part
    i know, i know. but we all roll the dice sometimes. you tend to roll em more often when mortality starts creeping in. wish me luck on the purchase. btw, gun broker, not guns america.
     
  6. 38 Super Fan

    38 Super Fan

    Messages:
    1,637
    Likes Received:
    101
    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2010
    Location:
    KY
    :supergrin: I like Series 70s too, you should definately buy it. :rofl:
     
  7. woodrowNC

    woodrowNC

    Messages:
    1,180
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2010
    Location:
    nc, in the woods part
    done deal. wooohoooo
     
  8. TKR Reptiles

    TKR Reptiles Thread Killer

    Messages:
    924
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2010
    Location:
    Norman, OK
    Then you aren't very smart... That or you just like overpaying out the *** buying at gun shows or local stores...
     
  9. housecat

    housecat

    Messages:
    19
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    May 21, 2008
    Or buying uncommon items. I've bought several pistols off the net that I've never seen for sale at a show.