Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New rules now in effect: Golf courses now open, one to a cart, but driving ranges closed because of the danger of touching someone else's balls.True story: I called a local course and got the woman pro and asked her why the practice range was closed and she said with a straight face: "Well, the balls aren't washed so there's always a chance of contamination." I responded, straightfacedly, "Most golfers keep their balls cleaned, but thanks for the explanation." She never got the double entendre.
I'll be playing but spraying my balls every time I hole out. :cat:

·
NRA Life Member
29,348 Posts
but you can't touch anyone else's balls

Words to live by.

·
Cuhootnified Roamer
10,011 Posts

·
Spewer of TROOF
9,706 Posts
That’s so stupid.
You can still get on a plane and use the toilet that nobody washed in between

you have to touch that crappy fake pen to sign for your credit card at the liquor store

you can go to Walmart and touch every product and put it right back on the shelf

·
Registered
8,844 Posts
All this stuff reminds me of the ice bucket challenge and planking. People were doing it solely because everyone was doing it. It was a social contagion in the truest sense. And we have heard the mantra of social distancing so many times in the last 6 weeks that it too has become a social contagion. And that's the real irony. A social contagion has arisen from a purported viral contagion.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts