GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ve always liked songs with lyrics I dont understand...

View:

Not to metion........I feel.my castles have turned to.sand

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you can't understand the lyrics, you ain't smoked enuff yet....
...we can send a car to find you if you ever lose your way....

Its something about joining something and feeling like you belong......

.....the last time I really felt like I was where in supposed to be was freshman year of college.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
If you can't understand the lyrics, you ain't smoked enuff yet....
It's why all the world's problems can be solved if you sit down in a circle with like-minded travelers and smoke all the pot. Just don't write down your solutions.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's why all the world's problems can be solved if you sit down in a circle with like-minded travelers and smoke all the pot. Just don't write down your solutions.
I dunno.....I have a leather-bound notepad I got from Amazon where I only write down great ideas....

Like my idea for a slogan for www.theskychannel.com (which I own......ty)

"What's the coolest thing in the world?......the sky" ty ty here all week

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
My little girl, must have been 4, maybe 5 years old at the time, we were riding in the car and out of the blue she asked,

"Dad, is the sky deeper than the ocean?"

Absolutely blew me away. It was like the deepest question I'd ever heard. And I answered,

"I never thought about it that way, but yes, the sky is much, much deeper than the ocean".

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Reminds me of the story about the guy who always had profound, world changing thoughts every time he smoked, but the next morning he couldn’t remember any of them. So, he decided next time he would write them down.

Next time comes. He’s sitting there and the most profound thought comes to mind. He can’t believe it never occured to him when straight. He proceeds to write it down and goes back to listening to Jimi.

He wakes the next morning and finds his note on the coffee table. He slowly unfolds it and can’t wait to find out the truth revealed the night before.

once unfolded, the message reads... “Something in this room smells funny”.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Shave your face with some mace in the dark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
331 Posts
“with money you have stolen from the peasants, to your nephew you will give it as a present”

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
11,014 Posts
Well if I do that will I get money for nothing and chicks for free?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts