Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Anti-Federalist
21,660 Posts
She got better with the refrain as she went along. I'm the same way with that particular piece but I only see a piano maybe once a year and there's never any sheet so it's all from memory.

Very cool family, house and piano.

·
Registered
7,705 Posts
Fuer Elise is really nice-sounding. Not easy to play either! Beethoven came up with that just for a student to learn with, I think. Man, you can learn something just listening to it. Nicely done.
That's a wicked piano! Nice!

·
Anti-Federalist
21,660 Posts
Fuer Elise is really nice-sounding. Not easy to play either! Beethoven came up with that just for a student to learn with, I think. Man, you can learn something just listening to it. Nicely done.
That's a wicked piano! Nice!
That sounds familiar because it's the one piece of music that I was grilled on relentlessly. It's also why I quit playing when I moved out of my parents house.

Reactions: davethehiker

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That sounds familiar because it's the one piece of music that I was grilled on relentlessly. It's also why I quit playing when I moved out of my parents house.
LOL.

·
Premium Member
26,319 Posts
Nice. You frocked the Eiffel Tower? I see you are set up to watch neighbors. (Social distance, or sunbathing)??
Did you cut it short because you fell?

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Nice. You frocked the Eiffel Tower? I see you are set up to watch neighbors. (Social distance, or sunbathing)??
Did you cut it short because you fell?
We have some very fond memories of Paris that are special to us. Sad what has happened to Paris. I have visited there and the South of France three times but I doubt that I ever return because of what I see on the news. I have French roots and my wife speaks French, so it doubly unfortunate.

https://www.glocktalk.com/threads/r...acking-minorities-during-coronavirus.1823972/

I can experience the above in parts of the USA and save the Air Fare.

As to that lens, it's a big camera lens, not a telescope. I really do not have neighbors that I can see. It's too far and there are too many trees.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts