Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Build the Wall
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I just ordered my S&W Shield less than five minutes ago! I got the one WITHOUT the manual safety. Looking forward to shooting it later this week or next week!!!

TGG

· Build the Wall
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pics as soon as I get it....and it already shipped!!!! CDNN ROCKS! :rock:

Total OTD will be just under $395 (including transfer fee!!!) :wow:

TGG

· ****** Viejo
32,898 Posts
Congrats on a great deal. I really like my NTS Shield 9. tom. :thumbsup:

· With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,892 Posts
Welcome to the growing brotherhood. It's a great carry gun that is also fun to shoot. Enjoy!

· Registered
59,814 Posts
I am sure you will like it even more after shooting it.

Reactions: Steel & Wood

· Build the Wall
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As promised, a quick picture.....

Man, I LOVE THIS GUN!!!!

Going Sunday to the range with this one and my wife's new Glock 42, can't wait!!!

TGG

· Build the Wall
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great gun, congrats. Throw an Apex sear in it if you want to improve the trigger a lot for a little bit of investment ($35).
Thanks :). What do you think of the slide release lever? Personally I think it needs to be a little bigger.

TGG

· Registered
205 Posts
Great little gun. I carry mine daily. Only problem I have had is the white dot fell off the front sight. I wish mine did not have the safety. Congrats

· Build the Wall
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Great little gun. I carry mine daily. Only problem I have had is the white dot fell off the front sight. I wish mine did not have the safety. Congrats
Thanks :) I specifically ordered the one without the safety because I did not want to have to worry about, is it on or is it off, I just wanted to be ready to go. My next pistol will most likely be the Glock 43!

TGG

· Registered
5,139 Posts
I carry my Shield 9mm in the tank bag while I'm riding my motorcycle. Couple weeks ago I was rolling along out in the nowheres, and there were some ground squirrels up in the field off the right side of the road. I stop, open the tank bag, take the Shield, and draw a bead on one standing up about 35 yards out. Pop! The squirrel flips and lands, DRT. I just chuckled to myself, put it back in the bag, and rode on. Cool little pistol.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.