Yes, It's A Copy And Paste

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by napp32, Jul 20, 2020.

1. napp32

napp32

I didn't write this; but it expresses my feelings. Therefore, I'm gonna do the dreaded copy and paste. We, as a nation, have to start saying this or in my opinion our nation will be lost! I believe this describes many of us.

My tolerance is running out!!

I never cared if you were "gay" until you wanted to train my kids to be gay.

I never cared what color you were until you started blaming me for your problems.

I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine.

I never cared where you were from until you began condemning people based on where they were from.

I have never cared if you were well off or poor, because I have been both, until you started calling me names for working hard and bettering myself.

I never cared if your beliefs are different than mine until you said my beliefs are wrong.

I've never cared about your beliefs until you wanted to kill me if I did not adopt your beliefs.

I never cared what a 2% group did until they started telling the 98% what they must do.

Now. I've given all the tolerance I have to give. Your differences are your problem. You need to adapt to living with the 98%. I am in the 98% and have no need to change my behavior or opinion to make you happy. In fact, I will not do so.

I will tell you, "you are out of step and wrong". I have every right to do that and I am not guilty of anything for telling you these things.

I still have freedom of speech. I have been way too patient. Now I'm out of patience.

I believe there are literally millions of people just like me and "We've had enough"!!

2. 50 Cent

50 Cent

and we are voting AND we are voting trump 2020

3. catman71

catman71 Spewer of TROOF

What is happening right now is some Nefarious force is using the dumbest people on the planet, exploiting human nature to turn American culture and heritage upside down.

this is on purpose and it’s not just for the next election.

I’m fed up too. We are living in dangerous times.

4. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again!

Great post. It expresses my feelings as well. The silent majority is still a majority, and they won’t be silent for much longer.

5. Miguelito_

Miguelito_

Amen, Brothers ... Amen.