Glock Talk banner
41 - 60 of 62 Posts
I learned everything I know about Glocks this year (admittedly not as much as alot of you, but im still learning) I learned the ins and outs of the GSSF and IDPA systems and hope to participate in both this year. Oh, I also learned that through our shop I get to go to armorer school this spring!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADK_40GLKr

ALSO: SQUEEEEZE, DON'T JERK!!

PRESS the trigger straight back. Not a squeezing motion.

See, I'm STILL learning!!

"PRESS, don't squeeze, don't jerk!'

i learned that in SHTF scenarios dogs can be used as fantastic little beasts of burden.
i've learned that 9mm really is adequate, but .45 is better.
i've learned that Glock reliability is what makes it the best.
i've learned that we as americans must continually fight for our rights, or they degrade and become lost.
i've learned that i really am conservative, just not as uber conservative as some people.
i've become a strong proponent of open carry.
We don't use firearms for heroics, we use them as a last resort to protect life.
i've learned that i still have a long way to go until my emergency supplies are where i want and need them to be... and that'll just have to be all for right now.

I learned that The G-19 was the best Glock to get for my wife (she loves it)
I learned that Devildog fellow is a freakin genius.
I learned that getting solid info to common people can stop a juggernaut in its tracks
I learned that evrybody thinks I am clinically insane for wanting to remove 1 oz.
from the nose of my G-17
And I learned that a Comp-Tac M-Tac Minotaur is a mighty fine holster

Best and worst I learned about were the classifieds.

Awesome deals from most.

Some con artists are being tolerated and those of us who complain about them are being banned from the classifieds, while the PROVEN con artists are allowed to continue "selling".

Real eye opener.

1. Never, ever get involved in political threads on GT.

2. I like the M&P45 line more than Glock's .45 models, but still prefer Glocks in any other Caliber and think the XD line has horrendous triggers.

I learned that WD40 works better than simple green to clean my glock.:supergrin:

For me it was that I didn't want a G19 Gen 4 based on all of the bad reports on this site! Too many dissatisfied customers!

41 - 60 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.