Glock Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Shooter
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bunch of parts and other odds and ends that I will adding to the list over the next few days.

#1: Enhanced Essex 1911 Slide, 5", Blued, with plain novak sights installed. No internalls. It's seen less than 400 rounds. Like new. SPF

#2: Uncle mikes Kydex, IWB, fits J Frame or Taurus 85. Excellent condition. There is a small groove inside from fitting it to my T85. Other than that it looks new. Adjustable height, nearly 1.5" up or down, and adjustable cant. $22 shipped

#3: Guide Rod Recoil plug, blued. New. $7 shipped

#4: Ruger Single Six Plunger Guide tube (attaches to side of barrel). Some holster wear, but in good condition. $7 shipped

#5: 30 round AR-15 mags, Adventure Line MFG, QTY 2, Used in Iraq. One is has some light finish wear, the other dings on the back side from tapping before loading into weapon. (Its the deal of the day!) FYI, they work fine, but are a tight fit in my Olympic Arms - in my friend's Colt they are not a problem. ***-SPF-***

E-mail for pics...

I prefer money orders. Cash is ok for the lower priced items, as the risk is low.

NOTE: It's difficult for me to go to the post office during the week, so I'll probably end up mailing the slide and or barrel on Friday or Sat, the week I recieve payment. Thanks for your understanding.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts