·
Registered
18,154 Posts
We'll leave the light on for ya.

Reactions: Glockalong

·
Registered
10,188 Posts
I'm getting a little lot too wound up here for my own good.

I need some me-time and so, I'm going on hiatus for a while ... or more.

Be kind to one another, okay?
I don't blame ya, especially after seeing some of the replies in this post from the POS members on here.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Oh durn...I was looking forward to asking you about Laura Scudder.

·
Registered
8,077 Posts
Sorry if my tire comments were too much. I just happen to like Michelins more than you.

·
Registered
8,765 Posts
I know how the OP feels. At this point, it seems as though the election is lost. Although I try to keep an optimistic outlook, there is a prevailing sense of dread in my soul.

This is going to suck.
Fear not. Trump's going to win larger than last time.

And congress? look for gains there too. And here in MN, I have a strong feeling Jason Lewis is going to prevail over Tina Smith. The polls show a huge momentum swing in his favor over the past few weeks...from down double digits to a statistical tie. Tells me the pollsters are trying to save some face, and Lewis is and WAS ahead more than they told us.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Enjoy your time.
See ya back soon!
(sometime after the election, lol)

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
I mean no disrespect to the OP or anyone else that has left for a bit. I was wondering though , just how emotionally involved with GT is a person that they have to leave for a bit?

If it’s certain people that bring you down or pisses you off....ignore them.

I don’t pretend to know the psychological aspect of a person leaving. I was just wondering , there has to be more going on than just this place.

I’m speaking for myself right now....This is a place that I go to for some great people, entertainment, fellowship, news , etc. But it’s not my life. My life is family ,close friends and my job. This place is a fun part of my life I don’t want to lose though.

LL.... I wish you the best and hopefully you’ll be back soon .

·
Pinky Out
58,532 Posts
I mean no disrespect to the OP or anyone else that has left for a bit. I was wondering though , just how emotionally involved with GT is a person that they have to leave for a bit?

If it’s certain people that bring you down or pisses you off....ignore them.

I don’t pretend to know the psychological aspect of a person leaving. I was just wondering , there has to be more going on than just this place.

I’m speaking for myself right now....This is a place that I go to for some great people, entertainment, fellowship, news , etc. But it’s not my life. My life is family ,close friends and my job. This place is a fun part of my life I don’t want to lose though.

LL.... I wish you the best and hopefully you’ll be back soon .
Ignored

Reactions: JLA and Bish1309

·
Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner
14,372 Posts
who are you

:noevil::mememe:

21 - 37 of 37 Posts