XS sights on GLOCK 23

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by devildog341, Aug 16, 2007.

1. devildog341

devildog341 Thread Killer

I just purchased a G23, OD green, and had planned to put some regular night sights on but saw that they had some XS 24/7 small dot sights marked down to $39 (they only charged me $35 in the end). I couldn't pass them up. I know about the sighting at 15 yards and in and 25 yards out and that they are made for fast sight acquisition and are not "target" sights, but I was just wondering if anyone had them on their pistols and how they have worked for them as far as accuracy especially at 25 yards. I have Heinie sights on my PT145 that I like and the straight eight system is similar to the XS, but they are also traditional notch sights.

2. philbun

philbun Hawghead

where did you get those sights at for that price i cant find them on the web site pls help thats sounds like a deal thanks

3. devildog341

devildog341 Thread Killer

4. philbun

philbun Hawghead

Thanks I tryed to call the but no anwswer They probably wont ship to me anyway Thanks again Pat

5. philbun

philbun Hawghead

They answered I got them Thanks Alot what a deal

6. southpaw dan

southpaw dan Libertas

Have them on both my G19's & love 'em!

As the example on the XS website shows a 6 o'clock hold is necessary at 25yds. Once you inderstand the sight picture, it's a piece of cake to get 25yd head shots on a ipsc/idpa target(if you do your part, of course!). There is nothing faster for closer work, which is what they are made for.