Glock Talk banner

X products stepped in it.

3990 Views 33 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  echofiveniner
I've known about the "can cannon", but wasn't aware of their other products. Evidently the owner, James Malarkey, made some gun control ideas of a badge system for CNN. His wife also wanted everyone to donate to everytown for her birthday instead of gifts. Needless to say, the company is having some feedback from the gun community.
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

· Registered
662 Posts
Reactions: Toby196

· Registered
303 Posts
Main product is skeletonized 60 round mags. Also, they made an AR upper that shoots a soda can 100 yards with .223 blanks.
Why would anyone need one those launcher's? (LOL) Wait till CNN finds out about that. "Student hit in head by assault Coke. Identity & condition unknown."

· NRA Life Member
75,593 Posts
Never heard of X Products before. I figure it's pretty unlikely I'll hear of them in the future. Maybe they can fire that guy, change their name, and start over.

· Bird Catcher
2,671 Posts
Looks like he’s been fired by his own company

https://www.xproducts.com/leadership-change/

Feb 22 2018

Effective Immediately James Malarkey has been removed as CEO of X Products

Since inception X Products has been a strong advocate of 2A rights and Does Not support Mr Malarkey’s statements or any position that would suggest gun ownership is anything other than a right protected under the 2nd Amendment.

Mr Malarkey has been replaced as CEO by Dewey Akers, as acting CEO, effective immediately. Please refer all references for response to Mr Akers.

· Premium Member
42,447 Posts
Nice, I actually sent the company an e-mail voicing my displeasure with Malarkey’s comments as the main subject. Have not received a reply to date.

· Registered
6,536 Posts
Reactions: Toby196

· Gunsmith | Certified Glock Armor
69 Posts
This isn't the first time they've done this. He made some similar comments before but the company backtracked and most of us forgot it. Hopefully, we don't forget this time and this company gets bought and sold by someone who supports the 2A. They make good drums, but I won't purchase one.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.