Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
US Army Retired
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thinking about trying GSSF this year.
I have a G38. Reading the rules, I will have to use the 10-shot G37 mags.
OK, so ordered some.
As the mag is too long, is it permissible to hse a gap filler like the X-Grip.
Tried searching for the answer, but no joy.

Can anyone help?

thanks.

·
DFC, MSM, 12 Air Medals.
10,194 Posts
No You can not use any filler on the magazine. You can use longer Glock magazine.

·
DFC, MSM, 12 Air Medals.
10,194 Posts
I only use the G30 mags if I'm shooting major sub.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Under rules at this link http://www.gssfonline.com/glockrpt/GSSF_Current_Rules.pdf
40.40 Specific Non-Compliant Modifications in the “Stock” Divisions:
1. Any non-post and notch sight. This includes “Ghost Ring” or laser, electronic and optical sights. Please note that fiber-optic and express sights are permitted. 2. Wrap-around “magazine sleeves” on magazines. 3. Aftermarket component parts to be used in the Amateur-Civilian, AmateurGuardian, Amateur or Master Subcompact, Amateur or Master Heavy Metal, Amateur and Master Master-Stock, Amateur or Master Competition, Amateur or Master Pocket GLOCKs, Amateur or Master Major Subcompact, and GLOCK Girl Side Match divisions except as otherwise provided for in Section 40.30. 4. Aftermarket barrels. 5. Aftermarket recoil spring guide/recoil reducer assemblies. 6. Aftermarket extended slide stop levers. 7. Firing pins (modified/aftermarket). 8. Connectors (modified/aftermarket). 9. Non-Polymer or non-Aluminum metallic magazine well “funnels” or “”grip filling slugs” of any kind. 10. Lights or other barrel weights including GLOCK-produced light/laser units. 11. Aftermarket frames. 12. Any modification deemed by the Range Master to create an unfair competitive advantage 13. Non-factory “stippling”.(Stippling that is burned or cut into the polymer frame) 14. Grip enhancing materials affixed by permanent means, such as epoxy glues, which constitute a permanent modification to the firearm.

·
Registered
15,731 Posts
8. Connectors (modified/aftermarket).
Hmmm... I wonder if my OEM connector which I polished and removed a burr from is now considered "modified"?

·
DFC, MSM, 12 Air Medals.
10,194 Posts
Hmmm... I wonder if my OEM connector which I polished and removed a burr from is now considered "modified"?
Like already said not a problem. All of my Glock's have been polished.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.