close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

www.vetsuccess.gov

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by NMG26, Oct 24, 2012.

1. NMG26

NMG26

Anyone use this website?

I registered about 3 months ago and never got an email from them for verification. I wanted to check out their job listings. Today I get an email encouraging me to log in and check them out. I try and no luck. Can't log in. So I try to get my password to me. It says it does not recognize my username or Email. So I try to re-register. It says my email is already in the system.

It is a fat system, but it seems that it is impossible to get anything done there. I wasted 30 minutes. It tells me to to contact the site admin but leaves no way to do it.

It has to be a joke.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  2. kensb2

kensb2 pistol n00b

This sounds like a typical .gov run operation!!!

3. Geko45

Geko45 Smartass Pilot CLM

It's the VA, whadaya expect? I've had similar experiences trying to use thier eBenefits site for educational and home loan benefits. It's a terrible site that barely functions.

Now, using the Texas Hazelwood Act site for state veteran education benefits was a breeze.

4. NMG26

NMG26

My experience as well.

Barely functions is right.

I guess if I really need something I will go to the state run vet job program and get on their computer and into the system that way.

A few months ago I was out of the job and needed some benefits. It said I could do it on line. I used their form and sent it in. Some DD form. Then a month later I get the form in the mail saying I have to send a hard copy. I never sent it. A fat system.