close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

www.1stoptacticalgear.com

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by blackheart, May 7, 2003.

1. blackheart

blackheart

2. Ngkon

Ngkon GOT AMMO?

I ordered a holster from them and it came quick. It didn't fit the weapon properly (not their fault). I returned it, they credited me the full price including the shipping. I would not hesitate to use them again. They were very quick to respond to emails about the fitment problem.
    Nick

3. E__WOK

E__WOK Millennium Member

BH, this is your only post and you are asking if anyone bought from 1stg.com? Your homepage is set to the same site? You are doing a pretty good job in advertising for your company. ;Q

4. E__WOK

E__WOK Millennium Member

I am also weary of online companies with no phone number or phyisical address.

5. blackheart

blackheart

NO worry E_Wok I am just trying to get some feedback from this forum as to any comments of prior transactions. We choose not to post a physical address for basic security reasons as we also have a protection company. As for the phone numbers it is much easier and more orderly to use email as you have a printable record of what is transpiring. BH

6. GTIMANiac

GTIMANiac

All that information is public domain though as ICANN requires domain owner information to public, if the information is incorrect the domain can be deleted from the Root Servers...

http://www.networksolutions.com/cgi-bin/whois/whois

I never do on-line business with someone or some business I would not deal with in a brick in mortar situation.