Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
withdrawn---Have a Walther PPS 9mm, 200 flawless rounds through her, clean inside and out...Has the feedramp polished and a good overall carry treatment from a S&W armorer (strip it down, polish, clean out all the nooks and crannies, Milltec 1, etc...). no feeding or jamming problems. have an addt'l/extra OEM Walther Recoil spring Assy (Walther performance recommends a change around 1000-2000 rd mark), and 2 mags (these only ship with 1 mag now). 2 backstraps, box, papers, and casing... looking for a 3" or 4" 1911 (kimber, springer, etc.) in .45 pr 10mm, or a 9mm 1911. possibly a 10mm glock or g19c/g20c... i have 6o+ rds of 147gr Speer Gold Dot self defense ammo i can add, and possibly $$$ if the deal is right, but i would like to keep it near a straight trade (i am not looking for a SIS Ultra...). Thanks!!! let me know what you got! *would also consider 3" .357 mag wheel guns, possibly other large caliber wheel guns, no long/hunting barrels though, thanks!
$610 shipped to your ffl, or $575 FTF Tampa-Orlando-Ocala-etc...

[email protected]

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
nothing except order an addt'l recoil assy, and get a carry tune up...originally got it for the wife, but 2 days later i got a package and she seems to have commandeered my custom 340pd for carry. which just had an action job performed, adjustment of the timing, rounded and polished the trigger, and installation of an Ashley Express (trit) front sight. she said she liked the pps so much that i got her one.... i guess that was all so i could have 2 pps's, as i have one in .40 too!
(isn't she sweat):whistling:

but as far it being a great gun...you are 100% correct sir...and it is only a little cleaner, and has a few more accy's, then the day i got it...lol

and leathercrafter is a stand up guy too! got a great lookin holster (as he showed me one in a diff. make/model) coming from him for carry...his stuff looks just as good, if not better, then any higher priced custom rigs i've seen and handled. can't wait!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
monday bump!

·
Registered
73 Posts
pm sent possible trades...

·
Registered
35 Posts
the op has disappeared I guess he sent me a e-mail over the weekend, I in turn replied and requested a meeting place as HIS post suggests, he has not answered me here or by e-mail. either he sold it, working ungodly hours, got shipped off to the big sand box, or some accident has befallen him (Hope he is OK)

sprat

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry, i haven't posted to the ad... as was posted, i was looking for a trade first...sprat, you were looking to purchase the gun and had questions as to the caliber, and accy's. i apologize if i never received a follow up email to that one...

i am currently working on a trade though, i will update the post with more info as i have it. thanks!

·
Registered
35 Posts
ok

yes I did e-mail you last week, its ok if you want a trade first. if the trade falls through by sunday and you still want to sell, e-mail me I can meet you again in the orlando area on tuesday or wednesday next week

e-mail [email protected]

jack

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
decided to keep the pistol, thanks all!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts