close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT/WTS: Springfield Loaded 1911 Parkerized - Charlotte Area

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Navitimer, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Navitimer

Navitimer

Hi folks, I have a parkerized Springfield 1911 Loaded Parkerized for sale or trade. This was purchased by me in December of last year and has never been fired. The model number is PX9109LP if you'd like to see it on Springfield's website. This is a beautiful 1911, again never fired and sat in safe storage since purchase, and comes with the box, all papers, etc. It includes night sites, great beavertail, beautiful Springfield cocobolo grips and of course chambered in .45 ACP.

I'd be willing to sell it for $675, or possibly trade for something that I don't have. I would be interested in a Sig P229, Glock G36, Beretta 92fs or M9, and some S&W revolvers. Please shoot a PM my way if you're interested in working on a deal. I'm happy to put in some more cash or accept some cash in addition to the trade depending on what's being offered. My handle name is the same on Gunbroker if you want to check a couple references for me. I would greatly prefer a face-to-face trade or sell in the Charlotte-area, but would consider shipping to your local FFL assuming the purchaser takes care of the shipping charge. Thanks! <!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- edit note -->

Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
  2. cam6702

cam6702 Safety's Off

3. Navitimer

Navitimer

Thanks for the response. I'm out of town until late tonight but will post some pictures this weekend. Thanks!

4. mdfd

mdfd

5. MrSecMan

MrSecMan

PM sent from RDU area.

6. Navitimer

Navitimer

Thanks to all who have responded. As promised please find attached a few pics. I'm also sending these to those who have requested they be sent via email. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Navitimer

Navitimer

Here's a few more too. As you can see I'm far from a professional photographer, but these should be clear enough to show that it's new and never fired. Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Navitimer

Navitimer

This has now been sold! Thanks GT and to everyone for your interest!