close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT WTS rare collectible Bayonet for your gun or ?

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by sj198, Feb 27, 2006.

1. sj198

sj198

Up for sale or trade is a rare (1 of only 5,000 ever made) 1991, Buck USMC M9 Bayonet. It is in very good plus condition for an actual issued M9 bayonet. IT IS NOT SOME $100 COPY YOU SEE FOR SALE TODAY!
    5,000 of these were specially made for the U.S. Marines. These bayonets were ultimately later ordered destroyed, so I can only assume there really aren't 5000 in existence anymore. I personally believe most of these were destroyed as ordered. These are said to be the rarest & highest collectable series of the M9 ever produced.
    Don't let this one get away! The last one, and only other one I've ever seen, I saw go on ebay for a winning bid of $430.20 (item #6521934590)
    Again this bayonet was an actual issue and of course shows usual wear as it was used as intended and shows normal dings, scratches etc., but it is in very very good condition and would be an awesome unique item to ad to ones collection of military items. The sharpening stone looks in unused condition & still intact within it's storage compartment. It also comes with the removable green Buck folder in the case mounted on the side of the scabbard.
    I don't believe the one I mentioned above that sold on ebay recently for $430.20, had the extra issued Buck folder, or at least it didn't mention that it did.
    The scabbard is made by Bianchi International with Fastex quick release buckle. The inventory number on the knife matches that which is on the scabbard. The bayonet is being sold or traded “as is” with no warranties expressed or implied. I tried to be as honest and as informative as possible with the description of the condition and information about this USMC M9 bayonet.
    My information about the USMC bayonet in general was taken from the one previously auctioned on ebay and from information on-line.
    I’m looking to sell for best reasonable offer (please no lowball offers) or trade up or down for gun(s) or gun related items. Currently, I’m looking for a G27, 1911 45, rifled slug barrel with scope mount for a Rem. 870, marlin model 375, single action 357, or open to just about anything else.

2. sj198

sj198