Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for trade/sale is an “as-new” Mossberg 4x4 30-06 rifle with a Leupold VX1 3-9X40 scope. I purchased this rifle and scope new in 2009 with the intention of getting back into hunting. The rifle has approximately 10-15 rounds through it from sighting it in during a single range session. Since that time, it has been cleaned and put back into the safe where it has remained to date.

It is in as-new condition and functions flawlessly. Rifle and scope details are as follows:

Mossberg 4x4 30-06 Bolt Action Rifle
  • Action Type: Bolt Action
  • Stock: Gray Laminate
  • Barrel Length: 24" Standard
  • Capacity: 4 shot detachable magazine
  • Finish: Blued
  • Gauge/Caliber: 30-06 Springfield
  • R/L Hand: RH
  • Weight: 7.6 lbs.
  • Key Features: Button-rifled and free floating barrel, recessed muzzle crown, recoil pad
Leupold VX-I 3-9x40 Riflescope
  • Coating: multi-coated lens
  • Reticle design: duplex
  • Feature: waterproof and fog proof
  • Eye relief: 4.2 in. @ 3 power
  • Weight: 12 oz
I am interested in trading the rifle for the following, but am not limited to what you see below, so feel free to let me know what you have. I can add and receive cash as necessary. I have appx $700 in the rifle set-up with scope and rings and will throw in whatever 30-06 ammo I have left in my safe. I also have the scope box and receipt. Cash price of $650.

1911s
STI Spartan
Springfield Range Officer
Springfield 1911-GI Standard or Champion
Springfield LW Operator
Remington R1 M1911
Moderate to higher end 1911s

GLOCKS (railed and w/ night sites or light preferred)
35, 27, 30, 21, RTF 22, RTF 17

RIFLES
S&W M&P AR-15
Arsenal AK-47
SKS

OTHER
Sig P220
Sig 250c g2 (9mm, 40, 45 kits)
Revolvers in .44 Mag and .357
Taurus Judge

I am in San Antonio, TX so face-to-face in SA is preferred, but I would be willing to meet in between Austin, Houston and will be visiting North TX (FW and Wichita Falls) over Super Bowl weekend.

Let me know what you have, I honestly just want something that I will actually shoot and not just collect dust in my safe.

·
NRA LIFE MEMBER
1,118 Posts
I'm in SA. Any interest in any custom knives? I've got Lambert, Krein, Anso.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tattooed,

Thanks for the offer, but the rifle has been traded for an outstanding G30.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts