close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT/WTS misc holsters and Beretta High Caps

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by slippery, Mar 5, 2006.

1. slippery

slippery

1)I have two Like new MIL SPEC Beretta/Govt. Model 1911 holsters for sale/trade. They are used but in Great condition. I also have a quick release button snap(retails $11) that i will send with the first one to go(this piece has some wear and tear and thats why its coming to you for free with your purchase. These are nice for backpackers or brushbusters that dont want to get their pistols scratched up not to mention the retention offered by these holsters. Can be mounted either right or left handed. One is made by Bianchi and One is made by Hill Country Leather(made out of cordura go figure) But they look identical. These are the od green GI holsters that retail in Ranger Joes for $66 plus shipping. On these i am asking $35 each shipped. Helluva Salesman ;g

2)I also have 4 High cap (15 rd) 9mm beretta mags that i am asking $35 for all 4 shipped. These have been used so they wont win any beauty pagents but they still function well. They are Mil spec as well but they are not factory.

3)One last thing, I have an uncle Mikes Kydex holster for a G22. It looks just like the one in the pic but without the retention strap. I am asking $15 shipped.
    TAKE IT ALL FOR 75 BUCKS SHIPPED!!
    I will also take G22 High Caps in trade!!
    Thanks for looking!!

I accept Paypal or any other method that puts money in my pocket

;c ;c ;c

2. slippery

slippery