Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Thank you all for your offers, I really appreciate them!*

This pistol comes with NIGHT SIGHTS (Yellow/Green), 2 hard chromed mags, and the manual. It is in excellent condition. The date code is AC. It was hard chromed by Fords. The warning on the slide was removed and the factory markings were put back on. Please note that below the ejection port there is a light engraving, done by Fords, that says The Quietman.

$1,200 shipped FFL to FFL. *SOLD*

I also have 3 additional hardchromed mags that I will sell to the purchaser for $50 each. *SOLD*

Sorry that the pics look pink. I was using a piece of paper to block some light so the lettering would show up better.

You can't really see it in the picture but the right side does have factory markings. The warning however was removed. I can send more pics upon request.

Trades of interest: (+/- Cash)
M&P 340
Walther PPS
XD45 Tactical, XD9 Tactical, XDm, or maybe other XDs

Willing to entertain other offers but these are my main preference.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Very, very nice. If my wife was not having a baby in the next seven days, I would be sending you money right this instant! Whomever buys it will be one luck son of a gun.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Very, very nice. If my wife was not having a baby in the next seven days, I would be sending you money right this instant! Whomever buys it will be one luck son of a gun.
Oh Come On! She's got other things on her mind right now. She'd never notice! Get it now because the next 4 years will be all Diapers, baby formula and Day care!

LOL:rofl:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts