close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT/WTS Glock 17 with AA Kit and Extras

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Mechanicnbm, Mar 21, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Mechanicnbm

Mechanicnbm

I have up for sale a Glock 17 first gen with the original tupperware box. It also includes a LNIB Advanage Arms .22 conversion kit as well as 4 17 round mags (one is cracked), 2 holsters and a hogue grip.

The pistol is in good overall shape. It is about 90-85% condition. The serial is EC117US. There are also Austrian proofmarks (the eagle and NPv) on the slide which I beleive shows that it was manufactured and test fired in Austria. There is some wear on the slide. The previous owner etched his initials on the frame. It comes with the original box, loader, and trigger lock. The internals are all original, Glock will update them for free if you mail them in. Comes with 3 17 round mags and 1 17 round mag that has a crack.

The Advanage Arms kit is LNIB. Only had 100 rounds shot through it. Comes with the case and cleaning kit. It has one mag.

The holsters that are included are a fobus paddle holster and a leather ITW holder. Both holders are in excellent shape.

You could have two pistols for the price of one. The G17 is a 9mm, switch the slide with the AA slide and it is now a .22LR.

I am asking $800 obo or comparable trade. I will trade for compact or subcompact pistols in either 9mm or .45acp.

I will ship to FFL in lower 47 (illegal mags for CA) or FTF if in central PA area. I do have more pics if anyone wants to see them. PM me with any questions or interest. <!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Attached Files:

2. Luc

Luc

If you disassemble them first, it's perfectly legal to ship full-cap magazine rebuild kits to California. The buyer can then legally reassemble the new rebuild kits to replace old magazines as long as they end up with the same number of full-cap mags as they had before 1/1/2000.

http://wiki.calgunsfoundation.<wbr>org/index.php/Large-capacity_<wbr>magazine_restrictions#<wbr>Repairing_existing_large-<wbr>capacity_magazine

There's a lot of demand for full-cap kits in CA so I hate to see you miss out on customers and them miss out on an opportunity, but it's understandably not worth the mechanical hassle and the legal BS for a lot of people, so I respect your decision.

Free bump for you. Good luck with the sale.

3. Mechanicnbm

Mechanicnbm

Thanks for the info. I did not know that. I would still rather be safe than sorry. I will ship to CA but I will not ship the hicap mags with it but may be able to ship a 10 round mag with it. (Price reduction of course)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2010
  4. Mechanicnbm

Mechanicnbm

Feel free to make an offer if your interested. All offers will be considered.:wow::wow::wow: