close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT/WTS Browning Hipower holster- WY

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by dbltap9mm, May 20, 2006.

1. dbltap9mm

dbltap9mm

I have a couple of holsters for a Browning Hi Power that I dont use or dont like. They are all in almost new condition. I would be interested in trades for other quality holsters, only in IWB configuration. I might also trade on other hi power or 1911 stuff, or just make offers. I have a few more holsters I will add later in the day when I get around to looking through my bags. Off the top of my head the first two that come to mind that I dont use is a Mitch Rosen ARG in black for the hi power, and I have a OWB Mitch Rosen 5JR in black.

I need a good IWB for my glock 19 if someone has one to trade.

I would set a price to sell out right but I am not sure what the market value is on used holsters, and since I will turn around and buy other holsters that I will use, I figure I will try to trade first. I have been mainly using Milt Sparks SS II and the VM II for my 1911s and hi powers. So I would like to find a good deal on one for my glock 19 as well. Sorry for the long post, I will add more holsters soon. I will also be adding a few single and double mag pouches for the hi power as well, and maybe some 1911 mag pouches.

I am also looking for a surefire 870 forend as well, I would be willing to throw some cash in on any deal for something I need. Just let me know what you have, but only IWB holsters please. I also have 7 factory Beretta hi cap 15 rounders as well, they are NOT marked LEO, if there is a package deal you want just let me know. Thanks

2. XDraw

XDraw

PM sent. Thanks.

3. dbltap9mm

dbltap9mm

The 5JR is sold pending trade.

I still have the Mitch Rosen ARG for the browning hi power left. I am not sure this has ever had a gun in it, it looks brand new. Does anyone have anything good they want to trade for. I need a good IWB for a Glock 19, I need a surefire forend for a 870.

I like the SSII, and the VMII, I also have been wanting to try the Comp-tacs, or the Kytacs. Let me know what you guys have. Thanks

4. dbltap9mm

dbltap9mm

The ARG is still available, anyone have a VMII for a glock 19 they want to trade. I also want a comp-tac or kytac as well.

I have a possible trade for the ARG but I wanted to check out my options.

5. dbltap9mm

dbltap9mm

BTT, still looking for holster trades for the Glock 19, Browning hi powers, or 1911 with 4.25 inch barrel.

6. MatGlock

MatGlock

Can you post or PM a pic and a price for the ARG.

7. dbltap9mm

dbltap9mm

I have no way of posting a picture right now, but you can look at there web site. It is www.mitchrosen.com , look at the IWB holsters. This is a all black ARG, it is LNIB. If you have nothing to trade I will sell for 100 shipped. Since I have no way of posting a picture I will do a 3 day return policy, minus the shipping cost.

8. dbltap9mm

dbltap9mm

BTT- the Mitch Rosen ARG is still for sale or willing to trade. I am open to offers, its just collecting dust right now, tell me what you have.