Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE A GREAT CONDITION WINCHESTER MODEL 94 .30-.30 THAT I WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR A COMPACT CONCEALED CARRY OR SELL. THE GUN HAS HAD LIMITED ROUNDS PLACED THROUGH IT AND HAS ONLY ONE SMALL SCRATCH AND THE REST IS MINT CONDITION. ASKING $450. THIS GUN IS ONLY GOING TO GET MORE VALUABLE WITH TIME. MY E-MAIL IS [email protected]

·
Registered
594 Posts
Does this have the cross blt safety or was it manufactured prior (1992) to that? I am interested but would like some pictures. [email protected]. Thanks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From The Serial Number Listing I Found On The Internet, It Shows That The Gun Was Manufactured In 1969. I Will Have My Wife Take Pics Tomorrow Or The Next Day. Thanks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here are the pics of the rifle. I may also consider trade on an XD .40 or .45
thanks for looking.

·
Banned
15,544 Posts

·
NRA Life Member
95 Posts
Email inbound

·
Banned
15,544 Posts
Damn, you're killin me here!!

drew

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry there deadday. I am not going to drop it any more and torment ya (do not want to go in the hole on it). Only reason I am selling it is to fund a new buy.....

·
Banned
15,544 Posts
Sorry there deadday. I am not going to drop it any more and torment ya (do not want to go in the hole on it). Only reason I am selling it is to fund a new buy.....
I'm going to keep this thread on my subscription list...Should I have some extra money free up (unlikely since we're getting ready to purchase a house) I wll shoot you an email!

dre2

·
Registered
458 Posts
email sent yesterday
Vanman

·
Registered
136 Posts
Are you looking for a auto or small revolver for concealed carry?

Ron

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
what i have narrowed my choices down to that I would like to purchase or trade for, are either a glock model 30 or 30sf, xd .45 compact, or a taurus 24/7 .45 compact. I definitely want something in a .45 caliber. I have enough frame to be able to conceal it descently.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.