close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT: VM 2 (G26/27) for Bulman or Alessi Ankle rig for G26

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Senator, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Senator

Senator

I've got a like-new Milt Sparks VM2, complete with the kydex clips and loops, that fits G26/27. I would like to trade for a Bulman or Alessi ankle holster in like-new to near-new condition to carry the same.

2. kikazz28

kikazz28

how much would you sell it for?

kik,

3. Senator

Senator

Kik, Sorry for the delay in response...really long day yesterday away from the desk. Let me think about it. I would probably sell, especially if I can find an immediate source for the Alessi ankle holster. I also need to pull my invoice and see what I've got in the VM2...~$120 with the kydex clips as I recall...price would be a little lower than that, but the rig hasn't been worn more than a few hours total since I got it.

4. jack the toad.

jack the toad.

PM sent.
    Is it RH and what's the color and belt loop size?
    Thanks

5. Senator

Senator

Jack, pm sent in reply...it is right hand, tan, and I don't recall the loop size...I'll look this afternoon. Thanks for your interest.

6. Senator

Senator

Jack, Kik et al.,

Obviously, I've been in the market for a quality ankle holster...even to the point of offering my Sparks VM2 as trade for a quality rig. I got the opportunity to try on a Gould and Goodrich rig from a state patrol officer. It'll take some getting used to, but construction quality at first glance was high.

So, I called G&G to discuss if I could order from them, got gov pricing (I'm gov) and got a huge deal...too much to pass up and cheap enough that I can keep my VM2. Thanks for your interest!

Both GA and Ohio state patrol issue this rig, as well as some FBI. Can't wait to see it!