Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
---------------SOLD------------

I have a very nice Smith & Wesson 17-3, 6" .22lr. It is in excellent condition, including the blueing (what look like bright spots on the metal are reflections from the flash) Great shooter with excellent timing. Will trade Face-to-face in CO for an S&W Model 34 4" or 63 4" in like condition, square butt preferred.
Would also consider a 4" 66 or 686 in like condition.
I'll be out of town 7-12 through 7-21

·
Registered
418 Posts
I just got a 17-2 that needs a little dressing up. Might I ask where you obtained those fine looking wood stocks? :drool:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got a 17-2 that needs a little dressing up. Might I ask where you obtained those fine looking wood stocks? :drool:
I got them from a vendor at a Tanner Gun Show. It's an older couple who are usually at the Tanner Shows. They always have a nice selection of rosewwood, goncola alves, walnut etc. with and without S&W medallions.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I got them from a vendor at a Tanner Gun Show. It's an older couple who are usually at the Tanner Shows. They always have a nice selection of rosewwood, goncola alves, walnut etc. with and without S&W medallions.
Do you remember the name by chance, or do they have a website?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, I never knew their name or if they have a website. I've seen them at every Tanner or Crossroads gunshow I've gone to, hopefully, they have them in your area. As near as I can recall they were $55 or $60. May have gone up since then though.

Do you remember the name by chance, or do they have a website?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts