Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTT USPc .45 V1, date code AH (2007 production), I bought it in March, put 300 rounds through it, runs flawless. It has two mags, one flush fit, the other with the finger extension. I have two holsters, a Galco concealable (black) and a Galco IWB. Gun is in excellent shape, I have pictures available.

I am looking for a Glock 21SF with the regular Glock (non ambi) mag release, I prefer Glock rail, but if you have (I'm not even sure they make this combo) one with a pic. rail and a regular mag release I would also be willing to trade.

My reason for trading is that I wanna simplify my manual of arms. The USP compact is great, I like shooting it, like the way it looks, but I shoot Glocks better so I want to go with all Glocks for my semi autos.

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FYI, I'm if no one is interested by the end of Friday, I will no longer be interested in a trade. Like I said, I like the USPc, but ideally, I'd like to simplify my manual of arms, since I don't believe in having safe queens. Even if your only considering the possibility of a trade, let me know via PM.

·
Registered
588 Posts
cash price?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts