Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
VIP MEMBER
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used and not abused Brown Delfatti belt that I think is a size 38 but would be best for a 36 inch waist.I am a 38 and I am on the next to last hole when I use it with my IWB holster.It is 1 1/2 inches wide and has a brass buckle.I will be able to post pics Monday night after work as my camera is at the store.I think these go for around $150 with a long wait.I would like to trade for a Milt Sparks Versa Max II for a G36 or J Frame Versa Max II with 1 1/2 inch loops.

·
VIP MEMBER
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well Guys,I am willing to look at other offers also so tell me what you got.I could use some 12 Gauge shells or even some 410 shells.Could also use a shotgun reloader.

·
VIP MEMBER
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BTT to see if anyone wants to trade for this nice Del Fatti belt or I am going to sell it on Friday.

·
VIP MEMBER
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes guys sorry about no pics yet.I keep forgetting my camera at my store.Tonight I had a business meeting and it went past 9:30 and I still had to take my family out to dinner.I will try to get pics of the belt up tomorrow night.Sorry

·
Registered
318 Posts
Yes guys sorry about no pics yet.I keep forgetting my camera at my store.Tonight I had a business meeting and it went past 9:30 and I still had to take my family out to dinner.I will try to get pics of the belt up tomorrow night.Sorry

No problem, plus family is first anyways right?

Free bump for a family man! :cool:

·
Registered
265 Posts
OOOOH, so thats what a brown belt looks like? I would have thought they would have more moving parts or maybe be a little browner.:tongueout:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts