Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a good condition Savage 12fv chambered in 22-2050 with a Choate Sniper stock and original stock. It may or may not come with scope and bipod. Depending on what the trade is. The scope is a cheap no name but has clear optics, 4.5-14x50 SF and illuminated mil dot.

I am looking for a good HD 12ga. shotgun, 17hmr rifle ,GSG-5 or whatever else you have in mind. I am open to just about any caliber. Just looking for something different.

·
Registered
186 Posts
i have a smith and wesson model 1500 300 win mag or a pistol grip rem 7400 semi auto 3006 carbine with 5 10 round clips and a 5 rounder has a 18in barrel its black and has the pistol grip stocks like riot shotguns have not just the pistol part but stock as well . ill trade you eather one for the 22-250

·
Banned
4,116 Posts
I have a Savage 93r-17 .17HMR with bull barrel, synthetic stock, 3-9x40 tasco scope on it that I will trade you for.

I've been looking to trade it on a coyote hunting caliber gun. It's a sweet shooter.

·
Banned
4,116 Posts
I'm still wanting to trade you definitely for this rifle. I'll take pictures tonight for sure. But no matter what, I WILL trade you, it's up to you as to whether or not you want to trade. I would love to trade guns tho.

·
Banned
4,116 Posts

that's the best pics I can take. Think about it, but look for a FTF because it would be much easier. Have a good one :supergrin:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bama, thanks for the offer.
But I would have prefered it to have the Accutrigger and a laminate stock.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts