close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT Surefire Lights for Sypderco Knives

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by TheGreatGonzo, Sep 24, 2006.

1. TheGreatGonzo

TheGreatGonzo Clown Hunter

I have the following Surefire Flashlights that I would like to trade for Spyderco knives. I'm a new Spyderco collector (read as, "I have an addiction") and I am only looking for Spyderco knives.

1) Surefire L7 Digital Lumamax Rechargeable (no box or papers) - excellent condition with no visible scratches or dings; includes the rechargeable battery and one spare rechargeable battery (Surefire B90). Does not include the charger. Chargers are easly found online for about $50 and if I find mine I will update this ad to include it.

2) Surefire A2 Aviator w/white LED and white incandescent (no box or papers) - excellent condition with a small scratch on the ring around the push button.TRADED

3) Surefire U2 Digital Ultra (no box or papers) - excellent condition with a few small wear marks on the turning bezel.

4) Surefire 6p with standard incandescent head and LED adaptor head - excellent condition I(no box or papers)

5) Surefire M2 Centurion Combat Light (includes box and papers) - excellent condition with a few small marks from carry; also includes both the 65 and 120 lumen lamps and a Surefire belt carrier

Thanks for looking.
    Gonzo
    Gonzo4Hire (at) AOL (dot) com

2. deputy tom

deputy tom

PM'ed & e-mailed a trade offer for the A2.tom.

3. deputy tom

deputy tom

OOPS! Double tap.tom.:banana:

4. TheGreatGonzo

Deputy Tom,
    Better a double tap than a single miss.:supergrin:
    Replied via email.
    Gonzo

5. deputy tom

deputy tom

Gonzo,please mark that A-2 traded to me! tom.:thumbsup:

6. TheGreatGonzo

Done! :supergrin:

All other lights still available. Still looking for Spyderco knives.
    Gonzo

1) Surefire L7 Digital Lumamax Rechargeable (no box or papers) - excellent condition with no visible scratches or dings; includes the rechargeable battery and one spare rechargeable battery (Surefire B90). Does not include the charger. Chargers are easly found online for about $50 and if I find mine I will update this ad to include it.

2) Surefire A2 Aviator w/white LED and white incandescent (no box or papers) - TRADED

3) Surefire U2 Digital Ultra (no box or papers) - excellent condition with a few small wear marks on the turning bezel.

4) Surefire 6p with standard incandescent head and LED adaptor head - excellent condition I(no box or papers)

5) Surefire M2 Centurion Combat Light (includes box and papers) - excellent condition with a few small marks from carry; also includes both the 65 and 120 lumen lamps and a Surefire belt carrier