close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT Surefire Lights for Spyderco Knives

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by TheGreatGonzo, Sep 24, 2006.

1. TheGreatGonzo

TheGreatGonzo Clown Hunter

I have the following Surefire Flashlights that I would like to trade for Spyderco knives. I'm a new Spyderco collector (read as, "I have an addiction") and I am only looking for Spyderco knives.

1) Surefire L7 Digital Lumamax Rechargeable (no box or papers) - excellent condition with no visible scratches or dings; includes the rechargeable battery and one spare rechargeable battery (Surefire B90). Does not include the charger. Chargers are easly found online for about $50 and if I find mine I will update this ad to include it.

2) Surefire A2 Aviator w/white LED and white incandescent (no box or papers) - excellent condition with a small scratch on the ring around the push button.

3) Surefire U2 Digital Ultra (no box or papers) - excellent condition with a few small wear marks on the turning bezel.

4) Surefire 6p with standard incandescent head and LED adaptor head - excellent condition I(no box or papers)

5) Surefire M2 Centurion Combat Light (includes box and papers) - excellent condition with a few small marks from carry; also includes both the 65 and 120 lumen lamps and a Surefire belt carrier

Thanks for looking.
    Gonzo
    Gonzo4Hire (at) AOL (dot) com

2. TheGreatGonzo

The following lights have been traded:
    Surefire A2 Aviator
    Surefire U2 Digital Ultra
    The following lights are still available and one has been added:

1) Surefire L7 Digital Lumamax Rechargeable (no box or papers) - excellent condition with no visible scratches or dings; includes the rechargeable battery and one spare rechargeable battery (Surefire B90). Does not include the charger. Chargers are easily found online for about $50 and if I find mine I will update this ad to include it.

2) Surefire 6p with standard incandescent head and LED adaptor head - excellent condition (no box or papers)

3) Surefire M2 Centurion Combat Light (includes box and papers) - excellent condition with a few small marks from carry; also includes both the 65 and 120 lumen lamps and a Surefire belt carrier

4) Surefire L4 Digital Lumamax (no box or papers) - the body of this light shows no visible wear, however, I removed the pocket clip to make it fit in a leather carrier. The light has less than one (1) hour of burn time on it.

Still looking to increase my Spyderco collection.
    Thanks,
    Gonzo

PS - I also corrected a few spelling errors from my original post. My sincere apologies to Mrs. Burkemeyer, my 2nd grade spelling teacher.:sad:

3. minnshooter

minnshooter

4. TheGreatGonzo

The following lights have been traded:
    Surefire A2 Aviator
    Surefire U2 Digital Ultra
    Surefire M2
    Surefire L4

The following lights are still available:

1) Surefire L7 Digital Lumamax Rechargeable (no box or papers) - excellent condition with no visible scratches or dings; includes the rechargeable battery and one spare rechargeable battery (Surefire B90). Does not include the charger. Chargers are easily found online for about $50 and if I find mine I will update this ad to include it.

2) Surefire 6p with standard incandescent head and LED adaptor head - excellent condition (no box or papers)

All emails to this point have been answered. Thanks for the offers. Still looking to increase my Spyderco collection.
    Thanks,
    Gonzo

5. TheGreatGonzo

The following lights are still available:

WILL SALE, VIA PAYPAL, $170 SHIPPED

WILL SALE, VIA PAYPAL, $100 SHIPPED

6. TheGreatGonzo

1) Surefire L7 Digital Lumamax Rechargeable (no box or papers) - excellent condition with no visible scratches or dings; includes the rechargeable battery and one spare rechargeable battery (Surefire B90). INCLUDES THE CHARGER...I FOUND IT! :D
    WILL SALE, VIA PAYPAL, $185 SHIPPED

2) Surefire 6p with standard incandescent head and LED adaptor head - excellent condition (no box or papers)---TRADED

7. TheGreatGonzo

ALL TRADED!! THANKS TO ALL!!!
    Gonzo