close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT: Stuff for other Stuff..........

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by rkb3119, May 28, 2003.

1. rkb3119

rkb3119

I have for trade the following items, am interested in trading for the stuff on the list at the bottom of the page……………………

Nitrex 30.06 ammo, 20 round boxes

Gold Dot .357 Sig ammo, 50 round boxes

Gold Dot .357 Magnum ammo, 50 round boxes

Various Outers gun cleaning stuff, NIB

Federal Less-Lethal 12 gauge bean bag rounds, 5 round boxes (law enforcement agency price is around $29.00 per box) Very hard to get except for law enforcement agencies.

Various Colt 1911 parts

Military M19 binoculars with hard case (need repair, couple of dings and dents, optics have what appears to be some kind of fiber junk in them, do not function properly)

Three pre-ban, hicap, Ram Line brand mags to fit Browning Hi-power

Two ASP brand straight batons, non-expandable

One ASP side handle baton

M-60 links

Eagle Industries Camo load bearing vest, new

Bowen Belt Knife with size 34 black belt, belt is used, knife is as new double edged model.....TRADED

Team sling, black

Black load bearing vest set up for shotgun with cross draw holster made by SEATEC Custom

One factory Glock plastic mag carrier to fit Glock 20,21,30

Colt Firearms Watch, (made by Swiss Army), Colt logo on face in very nice wooden box with Colt engraved on the top, NEW IN BOX

Desantis Low Light Simulator Glasses, NIB

TAC STAR Extended Magazine Clamp to fit Remington 870/1100, NIB

GI Insect Headnet, New

German Flectern Pattern Jacket, Used but in good condition, about size medium

Remington 11-87 Police Owner’s Packets with instruction and safety book, New/Sealed

Remington 870 factory action arm, used, but in good condition.....TRADED

Canadian DPM Parachutist Smock, Medium Short, new condition.....TRADED

Blade Tech paddle holster to fit Glock 19/23/27/26, right hand, straight drop, as new condition.....TRADED

Uncle Mike’s Sling with Two 5 round shell holders stitched to each sling, to fit 12 gauge shotgun

Blade Tech OWB, right hand, straight drop holster to fit Glock 19/23, used but in good condition, early holster without shims and made to fit 1¾” belt

(3) Sure Fire M27 mount, universal housing to fit Steyr Aug, used, but in good condition

Leupold VARI X I scope with AO, 3 X 9 X 40mm, gloss black, no papers or box, duplex reticule, used, but extremely good condition with VERY faint ring marks and one tiny scratch.....TRADED

Set of 20 inch hand guards to fit AR-15, maker unknown, but new in the package with heat shields

(3) Accuracy International 10 round magazines, NEW

Blackhawk Industries 100 Ounce HydraStorm Reservoir Kit, New in the package, have several

Remington 870, 12 gauge chrome bolt assembly, new or as new condition.....TRADED

Factory Remington 870 stock set, law enforcement version with the short forend, excellent condition, close to new, with buttstock sling swivel stud and stock bolt

Factory Remington 870 synthetic buttstock set, New condition, has never been mounted, with buttstock sling swivel stud and stock bolt

Choate Mark 5 shotgun stock spacers, have several

CD, Michigan CCW, A guide to Michigan’s Concealed pistol License and Basics Of personal Protection, New and Sealed, Windows 98 required, but I do not know the exact age of the information

Western, 93 grain Full Metal Case .30 Luger ammunition, factory 50 round boxes

Clipdraw, Fits Colt Officer’s Model, Defender, or clone, New

Uncle Mike’s Gunrunner Fanny Pack, Size small, Bright green in color, Fits small frame revolvers and most .380 autos, New with tags attached.....TRADED

ActionDirect, DeepConcealment Shoulder Holster, works with just a shirt alone, no jacket required, Right Hand holster, to fit Small/Medium handguns, New in the package

Ken Null Holster, Model SPS, Side Pocket Scabbard, to fit small frame revolver, Right hand holster, but would probably work either side, New condition, but no package.....TRADED

Ken Null Holster, Model VAM, Vampire Cross-Body Withdrawal, Pull through snap, to fit Colt Officer’s Model, Para Ordnance, or clone, Right hand holster, New condition, but no package.....TRADED

Ken Null Holster, Model GBS, Gibson Covert IWB, to fit Colt Officer’s Model, Para Ordnance, or clone, Right hand, New or as new condition, but no package.....TRADED

Ken Null Holster, Model SMZ shoulder holster, to fit Para Ordnance DA handgun, Right hand, New in package.....TRADED

Blade Tech IWB Holster, to fit Colt Officer’s Model, Para Ordnance, or clone, Right hand holster, New condition

Early Atchisson M-16/AR-15 .22 Conversion Kit, Manufactured by Military Armament Corp., includes the adapter and one ten round magazine, both marked Atchisson and Military Armament Corp., adapter has some pitting along the ejection port side and is dirty, but appears perfectly functional, could use a good cleaning and would be a great collector piece

Colt factory AR-15 Sporter Rifle and Carbine Instruction (owner’s) manual, dated 1979

SOG Training/Demo folder (knife), new condition

Bianchi Accumold, folding knife case, Model number 7822, fits most standard folding knives, new condition

DeSantis double stack magazine pouch, tan, right hand, new condition, single mag pouch

Pachmayr grips, Comp Pro SJ/CP, should fit Smith and Wesson J frame round butt revolver, new in package

Bianchi Model 34 handcuff case, open top, black basketweave, new in package

Sure Fire MN21 Lamp Assembly, New in package

THINGS I AM LOOKING FOR………………………………….

FAL metric magazines in very good or better condition

Tactical load bearing gear, Tactical Tailor, Eagle, Blackhawk, Molle, OD or Woodland Camo, including packs

K-Var polymer stock set to fit SAR 1 or SAR 2

Molle Interceptor Point Blank OTV Body Armor, large

LEO 30 round AR-15 magazines

LEO Glock mags to fit Glock 17 or Glock 22

Any Sure Fire stuff, including parts

AK polymer 30 round mags in 5.45 X 39 to fit SAR 2

AK polymer 30 round mags in 7.62 X 39

AK 20 round mags in 7.62 X 39

Camelbak Motherlode in OD green, new or as new condition

Sure Fire Classic mounts: M16, M19, M20, M14, 4 or 5 inch tape switches

AR-15 large pin fire control parts or large pin complete lower parts kits

Benchmade 145, Nimravus Cub with the early kydex sheath

Aimpoint M2 or ML2 in excellent condition

NOTE: Not looking to sell at the moment, just looking for trades, but thank you very much for looking. Can supply photos to serious inquires. Please contact through e-mail and I will respond as soon as reasonably possible. rkb3119@peoplepc.com

2. SPG

SPG Millennium Member

mail sent

3. Moondawg77

Moondawg77 FFL/SOT Dealer

I'm interested in the Gold Dot .357 Sig ammo, 50 round boxes and the Blade Tech paddle holster to fit Glock 19/23/27/26, right hand, straight drop, as new condition.

I don't have anything on you WTT list but i'm interested in a buy.

Let me know,

Thanks,

Tom

4. rkb3119

rkb3119

Moondawg77,

Thank you much for your response to my post, but I am going to sit on the stuff for a little while as I am attempting to trade for some things that I need, but if the items that interest you stay around I will let you know and maybe we can work something out.

Randy

5. Moondawg77

Moondawg77 FFL/SOT Dealer

Sounds good randy, Let me know if you decide to sell.

Good luck,

Tom,