close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT Springfield 1911 G.I. .45 FTF (SC)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Jakemug, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Jakemug

Jakemug

Got this recently in a trade and I'm just not sure if it's my thing. Very nice gun, functions flawlessly. Has extremely low round count, could almost pass for new. Also has an extra Chip McCormick shooting star magazine plus the original one. Original case and papers all included.

I'm interested in any quality semi-auto or revolver. I'm really open on this one if you guys just want to let me know what you have. Not even particular on caliber. Not opposed to a good pistol grip 12 gauge pump either. Just let me know what you have and the worst I can say is not interested.

I can add a little cash to the right trade or take some, whatever works out.

This needs to be a face to face swap in upstate SC (I'm in Clemson/Central)
    I'll only deal with you if you have a valid SC driver's license and CCW permit. Don't bother contacting me if you don't.

I'll respond quick to emails at jakemug@hotmail.com

[​IMG]

2. keystoneman85

keystoneman85

Any interest in a trade for a like new Glock 17?

3. Jakemug

Jakemug

Keystoneman, I may be interested but have a trade pending with another member and one more if the initial offer falls through.

Also, I notice you're location is PA and I'm only interested in face to face dealings at this time. If you come to SC periodically just let me know, thanks.